AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
liability insurance

Who do you guys use for your business property and liability insurance? We have been with Allied for over ten years and they are not renewing us this year since we bought out a shop that does full service glass. Our agent is recommending Acuity Mutual.

Re: liability insurance

Whats That ?

Larry
Whats That ?

X2

I am in Minnesota and use CNA insurance out of Iowa. I think it's Iowa First that writes the policy for me. Otherwise, try Federated Insurance. They are in my hometown and write a lit of business policies. They pay decent for glass claims too so that helps a little.

Larry
Whats That ?

THIS PLACE SUCKS STOP POSTING AS ME!

Too many wanna bee's wanna be LARRY Will the real Larry please stand up?

Larry
Larry
Whats That ?

THIS PLACE SUCKS STOP POSTING AS ME!

Who are you ?

Ben
I am in Minnesota and use CNA insurance out of Iowa. I think it's Iowa First that writes the policy for me. Otherwise, try Federated Insurance. They are in my hometown and write a lit of business policies. They pay decent for glass claims too so that helps a little.

Wow this larry crap is getting overwhelming, ANYWAY yes Ben I too am in Mn.

Auto Owners, Northstar is great, Federated, Acuity does some good business policies, Western National used to but haven't seen much of them lately. And as you said CNA. Main thing is go with a real good AGENT for business, then consolidate the rest and it will help. Look to those who pay good on claims, and are NOT in arbitration, or litigation, that is a good sign. do a little diggin!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com