AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
lane depature sensor

Replaced a 2015 Yukon ws now lane departure sensor not working. Seen where there has been other one like this . Called 2 dealers and they don't have a clue . How do you fix this problem ?

Re: lane depature sensor

a DW2341?

indiana
Replaced a 2015 Yukon ws now lane departure sensor not working. Seen where there has been other one like this . Called 2 dealers and they don't have a clue . How do you fix this problem ?

You shouldn't have broke it! Next time dont cut the wire with the longknife

The camera has to be recalibrated. The GM dealer you spoke to May not be familiar with the process yet and they just blew you off on the phone. I did a Escalade for an insurance customer and used a Pgw part. The windshield came with a sticker covering the camera window that said the camera must be re calibrated. My GM dealer wasn't familiar with the process either but when he looked it up in there was an advisory that said any time the camera is removed and reinstalled the camera should be recalibrated.

Thank you. We used a PGW windshield also and it had a sticker also telling us the camera had to be recalabrated . Could you give me the name of the dealer who did it so I could call them and get the service bulletin .

Thanks again

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com