AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
DW912/930

I cannot find one of these. Anyone have any ideas? Customer has fairly deep pockets. There is one on e-bay, but it is 630.00 for the glass and 230.00 shipping, therefore its a last resort with no guarantees on quality. Customer is doing a full restoration, so w/s has to be perfect. Useful input would be greatly appreciated.

Re: DW912/930

call me David---Justice Glass--304-529-4135

But you did find a new one from Bartlestone in NJ for $870.00 delivered to your door. What do you expect a $75.00 piece of glass? There are very few of these out there. You are lucky to get one at that price. Customer has deep pockets; why are you worrying about it????????????????

hi David:
I have needed one for a Canadian customer recently. Did not know you still had one left. I will call you this week. Richard

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com