AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
And #2 is being sold...

Wonder if Belron decided to buy their way to being #1 in the last State they don't dominate (??). Time will tell but #2 is being auctioned as we speak.

1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% Fact.

Re: And #2 is being sold...

Who is #2???

Oldmanwinter- Do we have to wait for six more months, when winter ends, to know of what gibberish you speak?

Its in SC and the name is glass pro >

Paul is a nice guy and runs a good company, but I think "#2" is a bit far reaching in describing GP.

Umm, no.

Think New England.

Whoever posted that as me is crazy? is glass pro not auto glass now? or is there another glass pro?

and who is the person in the north east? I don't know anyone up there is it JN phillips or someone?

Larry
Whoever posted that as me is crazy? is glass pro not auto glass now? or is there another glass pro?

and who is the person in the north east? I don't know anyone up there is it JN phillips or someone?

Larry, I know of a Glass Pro down here in SC, they may be talking about them, plus if it is, OLE SL will get everyone back they either fired or up and left to work for glass pro. Auto Glass Now was glass masters.

I know a few folks up in the northeast but they are all small. Why can you not just come out and say the name instead of dancing around it?

pray for those people. I heard months ago that WSC was licking their inept lips over Glass Pro. They have no idea how to run a business. There will be NO support. If you don't make profit immediately, their contingency plan is to shut you down. If all your accounts follow then maybe they will be alright, if not .......then start stocking up on food.

Steve From SC
I know a few folks up in the northeast but they are all small. Why can you not just come out and say the name instead of dancing around it?

Just look up on the web site, 40 locations and 140 mobile vans and they are opening Windshield Centers in other areas and have a network, who is the threat to the 300 LB Gorilla in the room? They have the same name as an electronics company, guess who?
BUT, is it accurate, like the weather forecasts we have been seeing this winter (NOT)?? I am not starting or perpetuating a rumor, but who else could they/he be talking about? That remains to be seen, or is it just another....
Ooops.....

Auto Glass Now aka Glass masters i think is bigger then them. There's been tons of rumors over the past five years safelite has been interested in these guys.

I think you are right, Ooops.

What I heard is that it was about sold but business went soft and things have stalled. From a vendors point of view, the place is imploding.

They already own all of you! Awww that hurts!! Call sgc solutions and become a puppet! And then call Service and order parts for your customers. Like it or not bend over SGC IS DRIVING YOUR BUS TOO! And it sucks! But the only way it changes is if the Government gets involved. NOT GONNA HAPPEN!!!!

Jumper - you are so right. All fruit of poisonous vine. Look at track record:

Failed TPAs. 15 years, no customers.
Shell game of WSC. Basically a franchise without a franchise plan, support, infrastructure or understanding of market outside of mothership.
Homemade system. 1980s technology.
Don't even understand seasonality of business.

Oldmanwinter
Jumper - you are so right. All fruit of poisonous vine. Look at track record:

Failed TPAs. 15 years, no customers.
Shell game of WSC. Basically a franchise without a franchise plan, support, infrastructure or understanding of market outside of mothership.
Homemade system. 1980s technology.
Don't even understand seasonality of business.

AMEN! I feel bad for those people in SC. Looking at them from here it looks like they have been doing a good job and deserve better than WSC.

...and only does about $40,000,000 a year in sales.. They have to be doing something right.. You sound a bit jealous to me..

so who the hell is selling lets stop dancing around it. Enough already

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Daddy gives you 60 million and you turn it into 40. Brilliant.

The fact that DD started with zero and was lapping them says something. Did something right? If you mean being born into the right family and not totally screwing up the core business, then I would agree.

Ask a guy who might be 'Just Sayin' He will tell you.

I thought this guy was low before, but I heard some things this week that are hard to fathom.

HEY DOUCHBAG - YOU LET HIM BUY IN. I DONT CARE IF HE WAS USELESS, HE WAS ALSO FAMILY!! --- PAY PUT HIS !?!!??#%%!?!! WIDOW YOU INCREDIBLE POS!!

There will be a special place waiting for you. Even your loyal foot soldiers will be dancing once you get yours!!!

1000000000000000000000000% fact, jack!!

Huh? What? Who / What are you talking about?

Someone has been drinking the cool aid or has some bad cabin fever

Bad adhesive? HAHAHAHA

Huh. Am I still sniffing glue?

He sold the business and cut everyone out. Literally promised not to sell and hen almost immediately sold!!

Nice Family business guy. Special ending place for him we can hope.

Oldmanwinter, do you mean Giant Glass?

Billy Bob
Oldmanwinter, do you mean Giant Glass?
LOL. Right geography but wrong player.

Giant had 4-5 locations before selling to Safelite. Clearly not #2 nationally.

Interestingly though, Giant only exists because of the same toxic individual who can't play nicely with others created the motivation for Giant to be formed .... (but he drones on lecturing the locals about knowing more about whats behind their glass 'theres more than you think!').

Google Centeroak Autoglass......................................................... then ask the Family what they think.

WOW!!! Oldmanwinter you are one miserable guy. It's so fun to read your post and see how uninformed you are. Keep it up, I'm sure you'll be writing on for another 3 years on this topic. Just sayin

northeast
WOW!!! Oldmanwinter you are one miserable guy. It's so fun to read your post and see how uninformed you are. Keep it up, I'm sure you'll be writing on for another 3 years on this topic. Just sayin
Actually, it only took 18 months. Who is the miserable POS exactly??

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com