AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
www.glassbytes.com/ is down

went to see what the news was today and the main url says it is down

Re: www.glassbytes.com/ is down

I can't get onto the AGRR website either, including any of the links/magazines etc

it's odd. you would have thought webby or someone would have chimed in.

I also can't get to the Bob Beranek blogs. Is someone looking into rectifying this? Webbie? Bueller? Bueller? Fry?

it is down again for me. Also has anyone seen the Jamie Browning guy? did he get abducted I have not seen him on here in forever.

It's been a few weeks now and still no access to GlassBytes articles, GlassBytes website, AGRR magazine, the blogs or anything.

Is someone rectifying this?? Your newsletters are pointless at the moment if we can't even read the articles or get to the magazine or website.

During the past several months our webservers have been getting pounded by DDoS attacks. We haven't been getting much help from our hosting provider. My main means of fighting off the attacks has been to block IP ranges of the source of the attacks. Adam at BTB, your IP address is smack in the middle of a range of Chinese IP's where the majority of the attacks have been coming from. I have removed it and you should be able to access all of our sites now. I don't monitor the forum or I would have chimed in sooner. Jenna forwarded me the notification of your post. Jamie left AGRR/glassBYTEs a few months ago to pursue other opportunities.

Thanks Webmaster,
All is working again now

Adam,

Glad you are back Love the BTB! Favorite tool in the truck.

the freaking site is down again. Why would someone DDOS Glassbytes???

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com