AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Ram Promaster CITY!!!!

Check this one out... My decision just got tougher!!! This looks better than the City Express/NV200. Better options so far too. A little more room, more horsepower... better mileage is expected too.

http://www.ramtrucks.com/en/ram_promaster_city/
http://www.caranddriver.com/ram/promaster-city

Re: Ram Promaster CITY!!!!

i seen the commercial a couple of weeks ago these are definitley niiiiiiiice!

atech
Check this one out... My decision just got tougher!!! This looks better than the City Express/NV200. Better options so far too. A little more room, more horsepower... better mileage is expected too.

http://www.ramtrucks.com/en/ram_promaster_city/
http://www.caranddriver.com/ram/promaster-city

I saw one on a truck at the Chrysler Plant last week. My dilemma...Price $28,000.00 for a Ram ProMaster or $17,600.00 for a Caravan???? That extra money buys ALOT of fuel etc....The ride on the Caravan is amazing.

My GM & the owner just had this discussion the other day. But what Is the depth of this vehicle? From what I found online I could not tell. And also I thought this was a FIAT van that was being imported and badged ram?

I have a sales guy calling me tomorrow with more details. I couldn't find all the cargo bay dimensions on the Dodge website, but there are some listed. Inside height is like 52.5" or so, length is around 85" and width between the wells is 49 or so. Not sure what the door opening height is...

Yes it is a Fiat re-brand Larry- One of the reviews mentions that they "Hope they figure out the kinks in the transmission." I'm going to do more research on that too.

atech
I have a sales guy calling me tomorrow with more details. I couldn't find all the cargo bay dimensions on the Dodge website, but there are some listed. Inside height is like 52.5" or so, length is around 85" and width between the wells is 49 or so. Not sure what the door opening height is...

The GM of the company said you will have to have the extended version in order for it to work? but he said he did not know if the extended van was going to be available in America. I cant find one anywhere near me to look at. I am surely not going to drive to Baltimore or DC.

I cant find one anywhere near me to look at. I am surely not going to drive to Baltimore or DC.
[/quote]
LOL.. Thats what happens when your out in the STICKS......

I heard that where Larry lives they just color colored tube TV but he is still trying to figure out why all the channels have static...

this don't sound very good... info on the tranny. No- not that kind!

http://blog.caranddriver.com/short-shift-jeep-cherokee-9-speed-automatic-gets-second-update-for-rough-shifting/

Test drove last night and loved it, at least compared to everything else. Dealership is pretty confident the trans issues have been resolved since they are also in the 200's, Darts, and the cherokees. It drove very nice. Good horsepower, pretty quiet and comfortable. Pretty sure its gonna be my next ride.

atech
Test drove last night and loved it, at least compared to everything else. Dealership is pretty confident the trans issues have been resolved since they are also in the 200's, Darts, and the cherokees. It drove very nice. Good horsepower, pretty quiet and comfortable. Pretty sure its gonna be my next ride.

Have you driven a Dodge Caravan? Better ride and CHEAP. You can get a 2015 Caravan with the Canada Value package for $17,800.00 cash CANADIAN. White out the windows with vinyl you have a cargo van...Your US dollar is + 25% more here!

I have one and install mobiles out of it the pro master is awesome.

Scarfaceglass
I have one and install mobiles out of it the pro master is awesome.

Got a call from a tech this AM his ProMaster with 700 miles on it was flooded, everything soaked. Water came in through one of them dumb lights...

other than that i love the Pro Master...

have not seen the city version in person

Thank you for the info I am going seal around light with some clear silicone. How did you set your pro master up if you could post pics that would be great

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com