AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Need a Quality Glass Shop in Chicago to do a job for someone. (not a sub job)

If your in Chicago and you don't use 838 or 828 in the freezing cold that is a SDAT at like 24 hours please let me know who you are, need to get a windshield for my ex :) and I hate to see her go to some hack and shack place it is a gravy job

2012 Mitsubishi Galant

Thanks in advance, and I am sure all the call safelite bunch will come out in droves...

and if it means that she has to go to Safelite to drive safe then that will be a pretty sad...

Re: Need a Quality Glass Shop in Chicago to do a job for someone. (not a sub job)

800-800-ASAP. Get the Safelite Advantage!!!!!

Re: Need a Quality Glass Shop in Chicago to do a job for someone. (not a sub job)

For you EX???? Then call Carlos at Aaron Glass! They undoubtedly deserve each other.

Are there any quality shops left in Chicago? Highly unlikely.

Does not seem like there is :(

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com