AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hats Off to the Bel/Safe Spin Doctors

I do have to commend the Bel/Safe spin doctors on the new TV ads with the Tech that uses a sign langue third party to communicate with the customer. Excellent way to divert attention from the steering factor or safe installation issues & look good doing it.

Re: Hats Off to the Bel/Safe Spin Doctors

We get it, Sglass. You hate them and they can't do anything right.

xxx
We get it, Sglass. You hate them and they can't do anything right.

I think we have a "DRONE ALERT". I did not post this Sglass. I agree with you.

If this Industry really wanted to make an impression they should have a super bowl ad against steering.

BUT everyone is to busy crying to kick up a few bucks, :(

Notice how warm and cozy the ad is. Why don't they show the public real ads that show the tech working in 10 degree weather

Say what you want. They will net more off that commercial than most make in a year. Has nothing to do with steering as the customer is calling direct due to the commercial. Hate away.......

They will NET more from FNOL and the network has nothing to do with quality of repairs. And you are wrong it has ALL to do with steering. Without the steering machine sgc has NOTHING! They are the scourge of the industry. ANY-ONE with half a brain knows this.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com