AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Tim Tock

Tim Tock died over the holidays. Tim started GlassLinks.com and helped the industry to communicate and share. He will be missed.

Donations can be made to assist the family here.

http://www.gofundme.com/jjvb60

Re: Tim Tock

A name I'd almost forgotten. I recall the old glass board. Thanks for the update Rick.

My condolences to the family.

Ahhh... The old Glasslink board. Now that was a true open forum without censorship. Good ole dayz.... That board used to JUMP... Was plenty of people using it back then.. To bad it crashed and no one resurrected it...

Sad news for our group.
I met him a few times and was a really nice guy!
Condolences to his family.

RIP Tim.

I don't know why but it my impression that Deb Levy owned Glass Links? Guess that was bad info.

Larry, Deb picked up Glass Links web address after it closed. Tim ran a great website with Genie his team.

Thanks for the Clarification on that , I was never a part of that message board.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com