AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Happy New Year

2014 is down and gone, hello 2015! Hope all had a good year, are healthy, wealthy and wiser. Happy New Year to all of our customers and others I have spoke with this year, looking to make 2015 even better than 2014.

Nelson Glass Tools

Re: Happy New Year

Rick ,

I hope you & your wife have a prosperous New Year. And what are you all waiting for Buy a Glass Bot already!!!

Larry

Rick Nelson
2014 is down and gone, hello 2015! Hope all had a good year, are healthy, wealthy and wiser. Happy New Year to all of our customers and others I have spoke with this year, looking to make 2015 even better than 2014.

Nelson Glass Tools

On Behalf of the whole LEAKPRO TEAM, We wish everyone a Happy, Safe and Prosperous New year!

All 3 of the guys I enjoy talking to,,, Happy New Year to all of yous and your families as well. All the best in 2015 and looking forward to more constructive discusions in the future.

Your cdn friend,,,
David

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com