AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
someone buy my lightly used G3 Glasweld kit

You will like it

$ Deal

Re: someone buy my lightly used G3 Glasweld kit

You could maybe pay me to take it. I could always junk it out! But I would not waste a penny on it.

Sorry Larry I did a little research and the injector looks pretty good, worth a few bucks, and depending on what curing light or lights you have in the kit that is worth a few more bucks. That PROCURE2 circular Light I would be very careful with because curing under pressure has a few problems that does not make a stronger or better repair over the long haul.

All in All I will give you a $100.00 bucks for the kit and you ship it!
Let me know.

What state are you in and what is in the kit?

NC & I can ship it anywhere.

All new seals, etc. has everything listed here BUT no Dremel tool I used it for something else.. and they must have added the dryer it did not come in my kit. and has 1 bottle of 2020 grey and 2020 amber

shop.glasweld.com/product/provac-g3-standard-plus-2/

I do not have the clientele that I had when I bought this, I use to have a drive in shop and it rained a lot, and this was perfect with the way the vac separates the resin from the impurities. Not too much rain here and not doing that many repairs...

If you will take $250 for it, we will take it. We are in Florida and already own 2 of them.

Glassdawg
If you will take $250 for it, we will take it. We are in Florida and already own 2 of them.

250.00 !!!!! You must think Larry is a CRACKHEAD!

Exactly!

I sold it to a guy today , got nice money! , it's like anything its a was a great tool just not for everyone..

That PROCURE2 circular Light I would be very careful with because curing under pressure has a few problems that does not make a stronger or better repair over the long haul.

Please explain the problems and your experience with curing under pressure and why it does not make a better or stronger repair.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com