AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
PILKINGTON WEB SITE

Looking for opinions how is there new web site working for you?

Re: PILKINGTON WEB SITE

Put a "B" on it and log in.
Ooops....

It's absolutely amazing how a major company can put out a website like this without thorough testing.

Try looking up a "shop near you"...it will give you every shop within 50 or so miles

Hang in there, it will get better

Long Island Glass Guy
It's absolutely amazing how a major company can put out a website like this without thorough testing.

Try looking up a "shop near you"...it will give you every shop within 50 or so miles

Hang in there, it will get better

?????? we talking about pilk or belron?

A few bumps in the road but it gets better everyday-I hear they have some nice bells and whistles coming also.. as soon as they iron some things out. All these sites by various suppliers don't go perfect out of the gate-definately better than what it used to be. Anything to make our life better is a good thing-Merry Christmas to all!

Here's a "bump" for you....

Look up FW15 ----

The site comes up with 18 different part numbers, all ending in "15", but no FW15's.

This is not only confusing, it's not accurate.

One might think that they don't have any, but a call to Pilkington Classics reveals that they have it in stock in Columbus.

This is not a bump in the road, it's a pothole that swallows up Volkswagens !

I hope they straighten it up soon.

Happy New Year to all

Ira...give them a chance will ya-of all people to complain about computers...and e-business...you know who to call to get your parts...and its not Ghost busters.
More folks like yourself bashing the distributors...and you used to be one...still are in a way. Call em and give me some feedback instead of doing it our here. It will be much more productive

I'm just hoping that with enough complaints ( and I have made it to Pilkington)they will jump on the problem sooner.

Pilkington is an important supplier of mine and a smooth website helps them as well as it helps us.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com