AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Extractor Mini . how much power ??

Has anyone personally seen what the MINI extractor can do. ? I want to purchase but a few people said I would be wasting my money . They say it looks to good to be true. Anyways I wish I could find a video on youtube. but no luck. Happy Holidays. Glad this year is over

Re: Extractor Mini . how much power ??

3000 RPM or what not, but who knows........ i doubt it is that great. it is on sale at mygrant

any chance you can provide me with the Mygrant part #. Can't seem to locate at Mygrant. Thank You. Guess I will Gamble on it

Mygrant has a flyer at their locations for it, at least everyone I have been to , yet they did not when I went by have any in stock.

Thank You Larry. I will check with my Sales Rep....

WE HAVE IT HERE IN FT. LAUDERDALE

PART # PLEASE . thank you

EXT-PRO-MINI CRYST

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com