AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
St. Louis aka #Ferguson Stay Safe

Hope everyone in the Saint Louis Market stays safe. I see they declared a state of emergency.

Re: St. Louis aka #Ferguson Stay Safe

I just had a lady call me and put off her job, she is going to be protesting and said she will call back when "sh*t gets normal" yep going to go ahead and return that part.

I don't care what the grand jury decision turns out to be. I'll be starting my holiday shopping when the word comes down by going out and busting into a Walmart and grabbing all I can!!!!

Now there is the true mentality of liberal, Obama grabbers, give me, more and and more, I don't have to earn it stick wads. WOW

I am watching the streams now, Toys r us, Oriley auto , advanced auto , weave store, all kinds of S*** is on fire and including 3 police cars. This will not be able to be stopped, maybe slowed but not going to get it stopped good enough. Freaking out for these people.

It's a sad day in America when a bunch of criminals are allowed to rob, loot & destroy property because they don't like a decision made by the judicial system.

Sglas, you really have missed the point, man. It has NOTHING to do with liking or not liking the decision of the grand jury. I'm telling you man that whatever way the grand jury went, their decision was marking the start of our holiday shoplifting season! And nobody "allowing" us man, we just do it Loot and steal baby!

That is what is all about,,,, what can "I get" ,,Me Me Me What can I steal? This is not about race This is all about what can I steal from others. Only 1 ethnic groups is driving this, and it is not the whites. Yes it is the black population. This is criminal. Shoot them perpetrators!

It's peer pressure and gang mentality. If you have someone that wants to improve themselves the pressure to be like all the others overwhelms the smart ones. Then they degrade to the mentality of the bangers. It's a no win situation for us all and them.

Sglass
It's a sad day in America when a bunch of criminals are allowed to rob, loot & destroy property because they don't like a decision made by the judicial system.

There you go again, Sglass, talking about Safelite.

now that is funny!

Nobody was looting work boots from the shoe store....

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com