AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Where is everyone?

OK I get it Myspace died and Facebook thrived, because people went there.. Where the heck did everyone from here go? Not even the trolls are on here anymore? Did everyone get banned or?

Re: Where is everyone?

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss........BOOM!!
Ooops...

Larry
OK I get it Myspace died and Facebook thrived, because people went there.. Where the heck did everyone from here go? Not even the trolls are on here anymore? Did everyone get banned or?

People are tired of all the BS and put downs, such as I am.....

And they're tired of relevant discussions being deleted..

I have been in the biz for a little over a month now.

we already see the BS with this industry.

This forum also is of no help to the independents as every time

you see a post that makes sense it is deleted as this will

be deleted also I am sure.

Maybe everyone will wake up and stop paying for ad space and then

changes might be made.

Relevant discussions? Every discussion turns to something about SLite. Anyone that brings something interesting or worthy gets trashed with ignorance.

Trolls? Look around..... You will find your issue.

you are 100% correct! the bottom feeders have killed this great industry! thanks HARVESTERS!

Larry

Larry, It is hunting season wait till after January 1st everyone will be back on, we are gearing up for duck season down here.

Blame the harvesters?? You are probably like all the other so called traditional glass shops who used to bill for OEM and use aftermarket glass. Blame the harvesters yeah that works. Maybe you need to find another career. The insurance industry has caught on and changed the game and face it that has been the downfall for glass shops not the harvesters. In closing I am very proud to be a harvester in business and life. When did the English language turn the term harvester into a negative meaning? Harvester = Hunter I can feed my family while many put their hand out and blame others while doing nothing.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com