AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
13 Tunda Power Slider

I have a customer claims to have a power OEM slider from Toyota... BUT ordered it dealer and it came and it is NOT power. So WTF has anyone ever heard of this? I am completely lost... I have not been to the car yet but it is Definitely NOT a power slide I am holding in In my hands what the HELL am I missing. And how in the hell do I transfer the center piece into the new piece?? I am completely lost it makes 0 sense... dealer says this is a power slider but I do not get it there is NO electronics to it...

Larry

PLEASE help :)

Re: 13 Tunda Power Slider

Hey Larry, I just did one of these about 6 weeks ago. They're actually pretty easy. The cables detach on each end of the movable pane, you remove (#10) torx screws from the stops in the frame, after you cut out the old assembly, slide the movable pane all the way to the drivers side of the assembly and it drops out, then reverse to put into new assembly before installing back into the truck. If you do it right, there's no need to pull any interior. Call me if you get hung up HTH
941-467-0790

Dan

**** dan thank you!!! I know I can be a DH sometimes but I Appreciate your help!!!!!

Larry

Job went good the regulator had glass in it :( other than that just as described. Thanks for the info dan

You're welcome, happy to help.

Dan

This is what this Forum should be, Professionals helping Professionals! Above is a great example! Others should learn from this!

LEAKPRO
This is what this Forum should be, Professionals helping Professionals! Above is a great example! Others should learn from this!

Every time I read a dozen posts where the theme of the day is a varient of SafeliteSux I tell myself to drop this forum as a waste of my time. Then along comes a great post that shines like a diamond in a goats ... well you know.

Good Job Larry and Dan. ^5

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com