AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2015 Chrysler 200 & 200 C

Just did a 2015 Chrysler 200, they sure changed these cars a lot. The cowl is a much better design and easier to get off, even though it still has an excessive amount of pins to hold it in place under the hood, it cuts out very easy! I used my Glass Bot on it but i could have also cold knifed it if i wanted to . There is multiple windshields for the car, none are available at any of the distributors I deal with. The dealer incorrectly Vin Decoded the car as having a Humidity sensor, which it did not! Good thing as that windshield is on national back order. From what I can see, and I am looking for feedback from other is that the 200 C has the humidity sensor and the 200's do not. The humidity sensor on this car is to the right hand of the mirror, and has a separate cover for it. The windshield top dead center has Velcro on it and this is needed for the plastic mirror cover as it locks into the Velcro.

The cowl locks into the windshield, much like the Chevy impala. The dealer windshield had 2 plastic plates on it , that act as stops, on the body of the car there is 2 black squares that have little tiny pins that can be depressed this is the stop system. they can be pushed back up into position from the bottom.

overall a gravy job!

FYG is the maker of this windshield with a Mopar stamp. Would like to see if anyone else can confirm the 200 C is the humidity sensor version of this car!?

Re: 2015 Chrysler 200 & 200 C

Velcro?? awesome, is that what we have come too? Thanks for the heads up Larry.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com