AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Are the WRD Spider videos an accurate depiction of W/S removal?

I only replace a few windshields a year for my car lot and since those windshields are already broken, I didn't worry too much on how I got them out. Now I'm looking to remove undamaged glass for when a car needs paintwork as well as removing and storing glass from parts cars. Are the WRD Spider videos an accurate depiction of W/S removal as shown at: http://www.wrdglasstools.com/glass-removal-videos And what is the difference between the 001S and 002S models?

Re: Are the WRD Spider videos an accurate depiction of W/S removal?

For as little as you use it, you might want to look into the Glass Bot lite version, you can use this with a drill and it is very simple to setup and also is compact!

I ended up buying one on Amazon for $550. Used it for the first time today on a 2006 Sonata w/s. Works a hell of a lot better than the cordless Equalizer cutout tools I have that scratch up the w/s opening if you slip, or a cold knife that you need a weightlifters body to use. Did break the cord a few times but I guess there is a learning curve.

We have 4 of them it works pretty good BUT the string breaks a lot! The flip side, I just got a new account when another companies wire took off the VIN. I would rather break a string then cut through a vin.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com