AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Extractor mini

Just trying to see if anyone has used
this product It looks pretty lite weight
but curious of power

Thanks in advance

Re: Extractor mini

Looks like a tee tiny tool I use to cut down trees with it came free with my drill...

Personally I like the Equalizer tools better, easier to change the blades on the fly

I have sold 4 or 5 of them. They all seem to like them. Great if you do body shop work, small Q/G & B/G

If you are doing a lot of R&R of quarters get the BTB money well spent!!

Thanks we do a lot of body shop's

If you have air readily available get the air one, it works amazing. The kit is hundreds less than the battery version. You will be amazed at the flexibility of the blades.

I have the biger one Milwaukee sold by gtglass .tool wont cut hard urethane any body else have this problem

i really want to purchase this tool. Im just afraid that if it can cut the the urethane, then it will be total waste of money. The company should do a youtube video or something.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com