AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New Scam

Here is what I received today:

Attention : Sales & Customer Service
My name is Mr Richard Neil with the Neil Inc and i am contacting your business in regards to the order for some Auto Glass or windshield and i am after the 2000 model ford explorer 4 door winshield and i will be needing a quantity of 15 pieces and so can you send me an email back with the pricing information as well as the availability and also let me know the forms of payment that you accept
Best Regards
Mr Richard Neil
Neil Inc
Phone: 814 518 7619
Email:richardneil0**********

Re: New Scam

This I Found on another scam site same people different business

My name is Mr Lawrence Wagner with the Wagner Warehousing and i am contacting your business in regards to the order for some Plastic Boxes and so can you send me an email back with the types as well as the sizes and pricing information for those you carry and also let me know the forms of payment that you accept so that we can proceed with the order and so waiting to hear back from you with an email response

Best Regards
Mr Lawrence Wagner
Wagner Warehousing
Phone : 814-518-7619
Email : loiuewag**********

Caller: Wagner Warehousing

Re: New Scam

He is Barry today, 5.12.14

Attn: Owner or Sales,
My name is Barry Cecile and I want to make inquiry of Wands. Kindly send me your catalog with the types and pricing quote as well as availability and advice if there is surcharge in using credit card payment.
Best Regards,
Barry Cecil.
Barry warehousing
Ph: (814) 518-7619
Email: barycecil**********

Caller: Barry warehousing

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com