AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Smart Mobile Scheduling

Has anyone used this application for their biz?

http://marketplace.intuit.com/AppID-2523-Overview.aspx

Thinking of it to save time and money.

Re: Smart Mobile Scheduling

Looks spendy. If I was looking for something like this, I would just use the IGA program. That is already included then.

So what do you use now "Stupid Mobile Scheduling"? Who ties your shoes?

OG
Who ties your shoes?

Your Momma does when I leave her house in the AM !!!!

YYAWWWWNNN. You are so predictible always a MOMMA SLUR. Yours must have been a winner. Why do you hate her so much?

xs
OG
Who ties your shoes?

Your Momma does when I leave her house in the AM !!!!

XS you know your lying his mom said you have Velcro Shoes!

OG
YYAWWWWNNN. You are so predictible always a MOMMA SLUR. Yours must have been a winner. Why do you hate her so much?

Because she birthed you out her anal canal.......

And now we know why our industry is at an all time low and can't get any respect . Webmaster you should be ashamed to let this be on this sight. How does this type of cutting each other down have any good effect on our industry.

This is a comedy show.

Great laughs every morning!

Screw Autoglass, lets all tell jokes instead.

Yes fun and games. Except EXCESS who is the epitome of crude posts. I on the other hand would never stoop to his level of crass garbage posts. Never have I expounded on his parents marital states or sexual interests. But he has a Fuzzy Teddy Bear with lots of holes in it.

I would not want the job of monitoring this board. or any forum for that matter it gets out of control so quickly. I know XS is just being funny.

OG
Yes fun and games. Except "xs" who is the epitome of crude posts. I on the other hand would never stoop to his level of crass garbage posts. Never have I expounded on his parents marital states or sexual interests. But he has a Fuzzy Teddy Bear with lots of holes in it.

Fixed... Get the name right next time. So my Fuzzy Teddy Bear has holes in it..... So what!!! It was a gift from your MOMMA... I got it that way

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com