AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
IGA Industry Appreciation Party at Auto Glass Week 2014

The Independent Glass Association will be hosting an Industry Appreciation Party on October 8, 2014 beginning at 8PM. This event is during Auto Glass Week 2014 and the party will held at the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel.

IGA members receive complimentary access for up to four people. For those that are not IGA members, the cost to attend is $15 per person. All attendees will be treated to delicious food and one complimentary beverage of their choice.

The IGA and its Industry Partners are proud to host this event and we encourage you to attend. A special press conference will be held at 8:30PM that evening by the IGA.

To reserve your spot at this event, visit http://www.iga.org/tsmevent.asp. This is a limited space engagement so please RSVP no later than September 26, 2014!

Re: IGA Industry Appreciation Party at Auto Glass Week 2014

You can still register to attend this event at Auto Glass Week!

The Independent Glass Association is hosting an Industry Appreciation Party on October 8, 2014 beginning at 8PM. This event is during Auto Glass Week 2014 and the party will held at the Renaissance Baltimore Harborplace Hotel.

IGA members receive complimentary access for up to four people.

For those that are NOT IGA members, the cost to attend is $15 per person. All attendees will be treated to delicious food ("Build Your Own Slider" station) and one complimentary beverage of their choice from the bar. Sign up at http://www.iga.org/tsmevent.asp

The event runs from 8PM to 11:30PM!

I wish you all the best, was going to go but circumstances changed. I hope that you all have a great turn out.

Larry

Ok I did not see ONE picture of the audience? So how was the turn out?

The IGA party was a hit and the press conference was out of this world. AGRR should be covering the story any day now.

Gary Hart
The IGA party was a hit and the press conference was out of this world. AGRR should be covering the story any day now.

It's kind of like a slot machine, your going to have to put some money into it to get it to print something, if you get my drift.

and come on I been good so don't ban me :)

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com