AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
1999 lexus rear view mirror

I'm trying to re assemble the rearview mirror bracket back on to the mirror puck on the windsheild, any advice would be greatly appreciated

Re: 1999 lexus rear view mirror

SpeedyAK
I'm trying to re assemble the rearview mirror bracket back on to the mirror puck on the windsheild, any advice would be greatly appreciated

These brackets are best transferred when the new windshield is on the stand. Go to the Equalizer web site and you need LRR243 and TN1436 as a back up. Makes the job go alot smoother. We have old complete unit to urethane on the glass the nite before. Makes life so easy.

SpeedyAK

Somehow I had 2 techs that worked for me that could just roll the mirror in and out with not disassembling it ? not sure how they did it

Larry
SpeedyAK

Somehow I had 2 techs that worked for me that could just roll the mirror in and out with not disassembling it ? not sure how they did it

I've personally have done that on several occasions. But not alwayz guaranteed to work all the time.

here is my best advise, if your screw has loctite on the screw get a new screw, because i have re-assembled the whole thing on the stand then put it in the car, and the **** loctite cause the f'n thing to pop out of the bracket.. really fun when a customer is standing on top of you!!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com