AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Coding in a Post here

Am I the only guy that needs to enter the code/s 2-3 times to post something here? I have found that this is overly sensitive and requires me to "capitalize" some of the letters to make it accept my post.

I am spending more time trying to get it approved than I do posting a reply.

Let's see how long this one will take? EU3b8Y

Re: Coding in a Post here

My Name is Earl
Am I the only guy that needs to enter the code/s 2-3 times to post something here? I have found that this is overly sensitive and requires me to "capitalize" some of the letters to make it accept my post.

I am spending more time trying to get it approved than I do posting a reply.

Let's see how long this one will take? EU3b8Y

It took me 12 times when i finally said forget it and just did not respond

All the time, even when all is correct it still doesn't work. I leave a lot of post unsent for that reason. You can only try so much before you wonder if what you wrote is worth the effort, usually it's not ;)

Same here, Ooops.
Ooops...

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com