AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
AUTO GLASS SHOP?

I found this on-line. They have what looks to be Mygrants Warehouses listed as pick up points. I took out the PN #'s

Mobile Site | Home | Our Team | FAQ | Contact | Blog

THE AUTO GLASS SHOP - DIY AUTO GLASS REPLACEMENT

CALL US AT ********* FOR GREAT PRICING
The Auto Glass Shop is a national auto glass company with very competitive prices. If you want to install your own auto glass, then call The Auto Glass Shop and get your auto glass parts today. Whether you need a windshield, back glass, quarter glass, vent glass or door glass we have it. We offer same day pickup at over 250+ Auto Glass warehouse locations in the US.

You have three options to get your DIY Auto Glass to you.

1. We can ship you your part "Glass Only" by freight (Add shipping charges to part)

2. We may have a warehouse where you can pick your glass up for no extra shipping charges.

3. Pick up your glass from local auto glass shop.($15.00 shipping fee)

Warehouse List

You can give us a call and we’ll get you a price on your auto glass. **********************

Insurance work is welcome. We will work with your insurance company by billing them directly. All of our work is backed by a national guarantee against any manufacture or installation defects for as long as you own your vehicle.

Please fill out our Free Quote Generator for an instant quote.

Make sure you accept pop-ups

Name

Phone

Zip code

Email Address

Glass Needs

Comments

Insurance Deductible
UP TO $150 Off*
Call for Details. **********
Same Day Service - Free Mobile

Have a $0 Deductible?
Get a $50 Visa Gift Card
For Windshield Replacement
Qualifying Insurance Purchase*
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

Windshield Chip Repair
$59.95
Limited Areas. For Details Call

DIY AUTO GLASS
250+ WAREHOUSES
SAME DAY PICKUP

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

Windshield Replacement

DIY Auto Glass

Auto Glass

Burco Mirrors

Car Door Glass

Windshield Chip Repair

Windshield Replacement | Windshield Repair | Auto Glass Replacement | Auto Glass Repair | Auto Glass | Join Us

The Auto Glass Shop, Inc. - Toll Free ******************

Re: AUTO GLASS SHOP?

A lot of shops use Mygrant warehouse addresses in marketing certain services.

For sale we have brand new windshields that will fit any year, make and model starting at only $60 picked up! PGW, Pilkington, Mopar, FYG brand are all OEM quality and include some of the leading manufacturers of aftermarket glass in the industry. Pick up today! Wholesale pricing! Come pick up today or we can arrange for installation at your home or work

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/aos/4598060521.html

Another company low balling eroding the biz

But what segment of the population is actually purchasing glass to install on their own?

Gary Hart
But what segment of the population is actually purchasing glass to install on their own?

Most don't. But what they do is find some backyard pick up truck installer hack to put it in for cheap. Eroding the market even further..

We regularly have customers call saying they purchased a new windshield and asking how much we would charge to install it. I always quote a price high enough to ensure that we make a fair profit. Rarely do we get the job. I'm fine with that. Learning how to say no is a lesson too many have not learned.

Insurance Deductible
UP TO $150 Off*
Call for Details. **********

Have a $0 Deductible?
Get a $50 Visa Gift Card
For Windshield Replacement
Qualifying Insurance Purchase*
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

Who is getting screwed here?????????????

Smiley
We regularly have customers call saying they purchased a new windshield and asking how much we would charge to install it. I always quote a price high enough to ensure that we make a fair profit. Rarely do we get the job. I'm fine with that. Learning how to say no is a lesson too many have not learned.

What is "regularly" in your area? 2 times per day, once per week, dozens per month? What state are you in?

Gary Hart
Smiley

What is "regularly" in your area? 2 times per day, once per week, dozens per month? What state are you in?

Exactly Gary I think it is an exaggeration, I run ads like this on craigslist too, you know how often I do not do the install? NEVER , so instead of beating someone up for creative advertising, why not learn from what they do.

We as an Industry are stick in the mud people. Sometimes we just want to have jobs dropped in our laps.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com