AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Deals Auto Glass Services - GlassBytes???

GlassBytes,

Did you reach out to John Webb ( Deals auto glass) ? I am Very interested to see if ABRA is going to continue to do fog removal from home windows, install home windows, install shower doors, install commercial glass? I just do not see a business like ABRA getting in to flat glass. Also a good amount of Deals business was the good ole boy network. I bet once the dust settles there will be many accounts to be had in SC and NC. I also would assume all there fake locations in body shops will go away also. If you own ABC auto body , would you want a fake ABRA Auto Body & Glass location listed at your place? Good for ABRA, but at the end of the day just like Gerber your going to find that these folks down here do not like change. I did take note that the Deals web site did not work , nor did Kimble's web site. I hope all the people that lost jobs as a result of John's greed find a good job working for someone who does not have such a huge ego.

It was stale ideas set forth by people like John Webb that helped ruin many organizations. He came to SC like he was the biggest know it all him and his old school company. Glad to see him out of my market.

Re: Deals Auto Glass Services - GlassBytes???

Abra just bought our shop but didn't touch the flat side. They're only interested in the auto, at least here in NC.

Re: Deals Auto Glass Services - GlassBytes???

so what happened to the flat business???

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com