AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Is this site Jacked up?

I guess it could be the 3 PC's I have tried to post comments with however, Either all of our Computers have a virus or this site is Jacked up!!! Other sites I visit have no pop ups, This site wont quit with them!!!! SPAM SPAM and more SPAM, at least that's what is says my comments are filled with!!!

Re: Is this site Jacked up?

Sir Slam A Lot
I guess it could be the 3 PC\'s I have tried to post comments with however, Either all of our Computers have a virus or this site is Jacked up!!! Other sites I visit have no pop ups, This site wont quit with them!!!! SPAM SPAM and more SPAM, at least that\'s what is says my comments are filled with!!!

Currently working on a place you can freely visit and post. Hang tight...

There already is another forum where the industry can discuss and engage without spam, limits, etc. The IGA forums are the place to be.

I turned off the spam filter and will give it a go with just the captcha for now and see what happens. The automated spam comment bots have been ferocious this year. This forum is provided by a 3rd party vendor and they update and upgrade stuff fairly often which I have no control over. I'm guessing with the massive amount of spam attacks the past few months they may have gotten a little over zealous with some the conditions that they felt deemed a comment as spam. If anyone is still having trouble shoot me an email with some details of what you were trying to post and I'll see if I can figure out what the problem is. bhovey@glass.com

Bryon ARE YOU STILL HERE?

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com