AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
91 corvette w/s

1991 Corvette coupe windshield DW1112 needs to be replaced and it has been decades since I replaced one (before power tools).

It appears that the foam weather strip that goes across the top of the windshield at the roof and down the A pillars will need to be replaced. Is this a WIF 951 or a WFT 951? what is the difference between these two parts?

I pealed back a bit of the above weather strip and see that the weather strip retainers on the A pillars are screwed in place and should be re-usable?

Are the side and top reveal moldings also screwed in place and re-usable?

How are the bottom reveal moldings (lower corners) held in place? I see urethane oozing out under the 20+ year old plastic molding and suspect it may not come out in re-usable condition.

What parts are normally easily re-usable and what parts should I have on hand to ensure an efficient installation?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Phred
Herb's Glass

Re: 91 corvette w/s

Do a search for this. Lots of info here.

Re: 91 corvette w/s

OG
Do a search for this. Lots of info here.

Lookie, Lookie, Its the man with the Hookie in is back pocket. Master of the reverse upside down up shove of the DW 951 master of disaster.....lol

Still wearing the same butcher's apron with blood stains working on these??????

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com