AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Where is everyone???

There is virtually no new post lately its the same 4 people talking amongst themselves. Where is all the users? did I miss something? and why was glassbytes down like all weekend??? I bet no one noticed... I see no one mentioned it...

I\'m out(/\\/)

Re: Where is everyone???

BJ and the Bear
There is virtually no new post lately its the same 4 people talking amongst themselves. Where is all the users? did I miss something? and why was glassbytes down like all weekend??? I bet no one noticed... I see no one mentioned it...

I\\\'m out(/\\\\/)

Because they edit everything. Most all the regular users are gone and use the other glass forum site. Its very busy over there!!!!!!

what site is that xs

It really does not even matter most of the time all people do is cry about safelite instead of finding new ways to get busy

Not sure where everyone else is I just now able to get on again, not from a Mc Donalds.

Larry

shut up larry, we know where your bread is buttered

- Larry

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com