AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
EQUALIZER EXPRESS

When cutting it acts like the batt is going dead. If i stop cutting and try it again it cuts good for a while.whats the problem and how do I fix it?thanks

Re: EQUALIZER EXPRESS

Needs new trigger switch. Common , had to change mine twice

Thanks DAG, WHERE DID YOU GET THEM?

Found mine at the local tool repair shop. If not then online dewalt stores. $50.00 or so. Easy to install

Battery powered Express's are so problematic the ONLY battery powered one even worth a hoot , is the Big Dawg, and it comes with a big price tag. Otherwise get a electric one. Like a 360

check the brushes/bushings also. depending the express you have it can be the trigger, battery, or brushes.

1) trigger: visually check contacts and see if they are worn of dmamaged
2) check battery contact for wear or dmamage
3) brushes: check to see if they are worn down. after a certain point they can and will affect the operation of the tool.

find your nearest dewalt factory repair facility. they stock everything you need. look on line on dewalt website and find the recip saw parts list. you most likely have a type 2 tool.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com