AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
repair dol

Why is it that we accept to do all repairs on a windshield under one claim? Did they all happen at the same time? If i hit a deer in the A.M., that is one comp claim. If I hit a deer three hours later, that is another claim and another deductible. Are we just following the lead sheep?

Re: repair dol

how about we start with charging for each chip. There must be some network shops that think 3 chips are the same as 1.

I charge by the chip, 1st chip \$10 second one \$5 and 3rd \$2.50 and if they have multiple cars I make a better deal.

I charge by the chip, 1st chip \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\$10 second one \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\$5 and 3rd \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\$2.50 and if they have multiple cars I make a better deal.

To clarify - Yellowstone is collecting a total of 17.50 for a repair job with 3 chips?

Safelites mobile fee is more than that.

Steve From Yellowstone
I charge by the chip, 1st chip \\\\\\\$10 second one \\\\\\\$5 and 3rd \\\\\\\$2.50 and if they have multiple cars I make a better deal.

Now this is the perfect example of how to go broke. it is idiots like this that continue to ruin the auto glass repair and replacement business. His listing of such stupid pricing should be reason enough to delete this idiots posts. He is not a business person just an a zz h o le posing stupid crap. Please go away steve from yellowstone.

He obviously hasn't checked quotes on safelite's web site.

I did a repair today and saw 70.00 on the slip...

We charge \$120.00. If SGC can get it. So can we!!!! Yaa gotta be stupid if you don\'t go for yours.....

Exactly. And our repairs look great. Theirs look like a bird crapped on the windshield.

Smiley
Theirs look like a bird crapped on the windshield.

That's what happens when you have a set it and forget it windshield repair machine.... Like that rotisserie oven they advertise on the HSN.....

In regards to repairs, I am not sure I understand a business model whereby someone can get unlimited chip repairs for X amount? Anyone explain how you don't loose out with something like this?

Martin
In regards to repairs, I am not sure I understand a business model whereby someone can get unlimited chip repairs for X amount? Anyone explain how you don't loose out with something like this?

Idiots Martin, Idiots

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com