AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
July 31 - IGA Mid-2014 State of the Industry Webinar

The IGA has announced that it will present the Mid-2014 State of the Industry on Thursday, July 31, 2014 at 8:00PM (EST). Topics will cover a wide range of industry items such as insurance claims, the cash market, legislative and government efforts and more.

Re: July 31 - IGA Mid-2014 State of the Industry Webinar

Gary,

I will be out in the sticks with very poor reception so I will be unable toattend this webinar. Will there be a podcast or video ssomewhere that I can watch afterwards? Also, I have been watching all the things the IGA is a part of here in Minnesota and appreciate your efforts and would like to become a member. What is an annual membership without the software?

wake up Gary

Gary, it's EDT- Eastern Daylight Time, not EST- Eastern Standard Time! Don't you remember that most of the country switched to daylight savings time????????????? Since you don't seem to understand, do everybody a favor and just say "eastern" and let it go at that!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com