AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2014 power chev slider

DB11915, doesn't appear to be in stock anywhere , tpa wrote it as a 11387, which shows 2007-2010, I don't see it interchanged anywhere , anyone have installation info on this ? I have not seen the truck yet. Is there an interchange or is it a dealer item

Thanks, Dave

Re: 2014 power chev slider

Dealer item only cost nearly a grand 3.0 nags hours hardly covers the labor pia to do

If it has the DW 2040 shield the shape of the back is smaller than the 07-13. They will not interchange. So the DB11915 won't work on that truck. Mitchell says DB 12196 for trucks with 2040. Have to call dealer on this for price. HTH

It was a 3500 truck, so it was the earlier style, not as bad as a ford in my mind, about 8 bolts on bottom for seat brackets, pick seat up and it unhooks 3 seatback guides. Bought from dealer, yes the labor needs to be more hours. The best part was the way you just take 1 bolt off to remove the regulator spool from the motor. I still hate cutting out new style rear sliders, what a pain,

thanks, Dave

Good Feedback

Curious to hear what methods everyone else is using for these. I have only done one on a 4dr ext cab. It sucked in my opinion. But I'd like to hear other opinions. This took me 3.5hrs to install.

s ervice AG has them

Dave in Mass
It was a 3500 truck, so it was the earlier style, not as bad as a ford in my mind, about 8 bolts on bottom for seat brackets, pick seat up and it unhooks 3 seatback guides. Bought from dealer, yes the labor needs to be more hours. The best part was the way you just take 1 bolt off to remove the regulator spool from the motor. I still hate cutting out new style rear sliders, what a pain,

thanks, Dave

Thanks!!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com