AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Auto Glass Journal Help!!!

I have Dec 1984, July 1986, August 1986, Sept 1986, Dec 1986, Jan 1987 and May 1987.

Thanks! I have the Dec 1984 but I need the rest. Email me and lets work something out if you want to release them. jbrowning@glass.com

Not really sure why dislike comes to mind, regardless , nice job guys,

hope you got more in you !!

I have some 2003 and 2004,2005

I have the one Gary don't want to talk about concerning 1099s.

Jim
I have the one Gary don't want to talk about concerning 1099s.

And I still recall you owed us all answers to questions you danced around. Are you ready to do that now?

i am pretty sure I have them all...you can contact me at slevin11**********

Thanks guys, just email me what you have and I will check my library and get back to you same business day. Several people have come through for me already and I really appreciate it. jbrowning at glass. com You can also email me or call me at the number at the bottom of this page, thanks!

The only reason I subscribed for over 30 years is for the Manufactures guides, and you stopped publishing them once Deb bought the Journal. Why? What is more important than the manufactures recommendations? I couldn't care less about Bob B's opinions.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com