AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: anyone run into to this?

1 showing in stock at a Service warehouse location and its not there after a part check either mean 2 things. 1 part is damaged. 2 part fell off truck on to hands with $$$$$

Unless you are a regular customer of service you don't deserve an answer to this question.
Only those that purchase from a supplier and don't cherry pick them deserve access to the best ag stock in the industry and a good price.

for those silly enough to purchase from a certain wholesaler/manufacturer/retailer/TPA, it is only a matter of time until that smile is worn by the tiger. They will not be satisfied limiting your contact with customers, they will tighten the supply side when they are ready.

There was a young lady of Niger
Who smiled as she rode on a tiger;
They returned from the ride
With the lady inside,
And the smile on the face of the tiger.

Unless you are a regular customer of service you don't deserve an answer to this question.
Only those that purchase from a supplier and don't cherry pick them deserve access to the best ag stock in the industry and a good price.

You must give yourself a headache

Sglass

You must give yourself a headache

All the aspirins in the world cant get rid of his headache. You have to have brains 1st to get a headache

This one is a REEAALLY BIG Ooops....
They are a TAKER, not a supplier.
What you claim only pertains to an real or actual supplier, one that does not take up 70% of the insurance work in your market.
Ooops...

When you say "pilk and pgw no inventory" that is just at the local warehouse. I don't have one in stock either, but...I can get one. There would either be a 4-10 day wait or a large freight charge.

thanks for the replies. both pgw and pilk had no inventory in my area. believe me, I hated to attempt a buy out from s-lite. In the end my customer is taken care of with a OEM windshield.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com