AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Equalizer express DTE1000 18volt

Dewalt 18 volt recip should be enough info. They haven't changed the housing for a long time. If you're still not sure go to a hardware store and compare the Dewalt with your tool. I hope that helps. Sorry I don't have part numbers. We gave up on desalts a long time ago and started using extractors. Ive got a bone pile of Dewalt parts, but nothing usable.

Thanks for the info. I'll definetly look into it.

Smiley
Go on line and order the parts from Dewalt. It's a simple fix. You might need a second set of hands too keep the 2 brushes in place as you slide the parts together. Don't pull too hard on the wires attached to the brushes. Hth.

are you sure it is the middle that is broken and not the handle? the handle nut retainers is what breaks most of the time. if it is indeed the upper case i have a new dewalt one that i will give you if you are in the phoenix area or you pay the shipping and i will send it. the reason i have this is the same possable misstake i made a few years ago.

I have been going to my local dewalt factory service store for over 10 years now any time I need parts or service on my equalizer express. They had never seen the express before I first stopped in. The parts are inexpensive and almost always in stock. My express tool is completely yellow now. The best part is no down time. Believe me, If I can fix this anyone can.

JUNIOR
I have been going to my local dewalt factory service store for over 10 years now any time I need parts or service on my equalizer express. They had never seen the express before I first stopped in. The parts are inexpensive and almost always in stock. My express tool is completely yellow now. The best part is no down time. Believe me, If I can fix this anyone can.

I'm not hatin on the Express. We own a few ourselves. But you guys should try the extractor series. Very ruff and rugged tool. We still have a few of the old 18 volt ones that has never been services ROCKIN strong. We currently are using the 28 volt and the corded version using plenty of water for lube and cuts like butter.....

Buy a dewalt saws all on amazon tool only apps 80$ and rob the parts off it.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com