AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Glass medic repair kit

Hi all I'm from uk had a glass medic ras repair kit for sale which I bought off eBay a while ago and purchase parts and resins from America , I went to sell this kit last week and had police at my door saying I am not allowed to sell this kit as belron own it so they have seized it can I get this back plz help

Re: Glass medic repair kit

are they saying it is stolen?

Yeah they saying it stolen I bought it over 2 year ago bought a lot of stuff from America as we'll

Dude.......... The raz head repair kit is a exclusive and proprietary item that belongs to slavelite. Everyone in the auto glass industry knows this. Its kit and pieces of it and any form belongs to them and is not for sale externally. It doesn't matter if your purchased it from e bay or craigslist. It was obtained fraudulently. Suck up the lost and move on.

I know for a fact that there are exceptions and that Glass Medic did infact offer the RAZ to the general public. That being said, he didn't lose much as it is a very user unfriendly device. JMHO

Never heard of that here. Glass Medic was bought out by Slavelite about 5 years ago or longer. I've only known this system to be internal exclusive use only. Not that I care. I personally believe its a ****ty system.....

I believe Service auto glass did sell a repair system or still do. But it is the old bridge style system they used before..

daveycrewcut hi mate cheers for the reply can i get proof of glassmedic selling the raz head to the public

Blade
Hi all I'm from uk had a glass medic ras repair kit for sale which I bought off eBay a while ago and purchase parts and resins from America , I went to sell this kit last week and had police at my door saying I am not allowed to sell this kit as belron own it so they have seized it can I get this back plz help

Blade, If you purchased if from eBay then you should be fine. Per eBays user agreement you can get your money from the person who sold it to you. If you will email me I will walk you through the process and get your money for you. jbrowning@glass.com

blade
daveycrewcut hi mate cheers for the reply can i get proof of glassmedic selling the raz head to the public

All Repairmedic Kits from slavelite comes with a serial # riveted to the bag and the # engraved into metal housing itself. Both # will match and registered to either the transfer to item to a service center and authorized use from said technician or sale to public.As far as my knowledge goes it was never available for sale here in US market. If it has defaced # you will need to put in claim with E bay. But most of their policy is just that shipping and you received said item in good shape.

Riveted to the bag?
- No.

Engraved in the "housing" of the metal?
- No.

Never available in the US?
- Untrue. It was available to the public longer than it has been proprietary to Safelite.

eBay has a "shipping only" policy?
- Patently ridiculous.

XS makes things up?
- Yes. All the time.

More Informed Than XS
Riveted to the bag?
- No.

Engraved in the "housing" of the metal?
- No.

Never available in the US?
- Untrue. It was available to the public longer than it has been proprietary to Safelite.

eBay has a "shipping only" policy?
- Patently ridiculous.

XS makes things up?
- Yes. All the time.

If Im wrong then be it. I have no problem accepting that. Sounds like you have issue's. Maybe a Hug from a luv one will make you feel better??

A hug? Well, if you're offering...

But no need to resort to personal attacks, xs. I'm simply updating you on things that have changed since you were fired from Safelite and debunking some of the myths you smear regularly on these forums.

More Informed Than XS
A hug? Well, if you're offering...

But no need to resort to personal attacks, xs. I'm simply updating you on things that have changed since you were fired from Safelite and debunking some of the myths you smear regularly on these forums.

Why thank you for being so kind.......
If you was better informed then me. You know I wasn't fired. Your credibility is pretty much shot now. Come back and try again.....

Hello , my name is Alex i have buy Glass medic repair Kit , but i don`t have the manual instructions , i don`t know where to introduce resin , I forget to specific , i`m from Romania.

Regards Alex.

The kit you have that stinklite uses, no one can help you. You cannot perform proper repairs with a piece of junk kit. It is total crap. Get a good injection and vacuum kit and you will succeed. Sorry If you are stuck with garbage you will produce more garbage. Get areal repair kit, not that POS.

Look guys to the whole point that you are all talking about, is Sucklite is buying up all things that we have all used for a long time. Glass Medic was around long before sucklite was using there system. The point is that we need to all get together and sign petitions in our states and in the Federal system to stop letting insurance company's sign contracts with sucklite. Also stop third party administrators from handling the glass clam process. Need to pass laws for claims to be handled only with local glass shops and local insurance company's. To my point, without the contracts that sucklite has with insurance company's they don't have they money to buy up the products we are accommodated to using. Local insurance company's want local people to buy insurance from them, but use a company that is owned by a company in Holland. (Belron). So all the insurance money that gets paid to sucklite claims is being out sourced to another country, keep that in mind. To the point of the tool being sold is baloney. Sounds to me that sucklite is the real thieves. Stilling money from the US in the first place. Belron don't pay taxes in the US.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com