AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
2014 Jeep Cherokee

"WOW" Just what we need. New NAGS cat lists 17 different #'s for windshields.

Re: 2014 Jeep Cherokee

Holy Balls... That's CRAZY!!!! At least the door glasses are super easy now!!!

Lee

If this trend continues, it can spell death for the distributors.
Ooops...

i'll just use 1839 and 1840

Ooops
Lee

If this trend continues, it can spell death for the distributors.
Ooops...

Could it not cause some serious acid indigestion for the cheap AM parts mfgs. that are copying the OEM parts? Strikes me, that there would be an equal, or at least significant, increase in the costs to them to "cheaply copy" the design, testing, manufacturing, and liability costs of the OEM's, while to date, incurring little of those costs in the past.

One must wonder too, what NAGS will charge to account for all the extra effort they'll have to expend to accurately (snort) report "the attributes of the parts" to their assigned numbering system, then, of course, assign NEW aftermarket numbered versions of those same parts, that apparantly DON'T accurately reflect the "attributes of the parts" that the car/part was manufactured with.

LOL LOL...oh my......oops...the barbeque needs attention!

JMHNLO

"i'll just use 1839 and 1840" We are going to use those also but in the Grand Cherokees. http://www.jeep.com/en/2014/cherokee/#model=limited&color=deep_cherry_red

These things have a 9 speed automatic transmission!

There's 23 windshields now

Fear not! If you are an IGA member, one of the member benefits is OE Part Verify by eDirectGlass, at no additional charge. OE Part Verify allows you to access the manufacture part information for the specific vehicle/build. You can look up this data using the license plate or by entering a VIN number.

Gary Hart
Fear not! If you are an IGA member, one of the member benefits is OE Part Verify by eDirectGlass, at no additional charge. OE Part Verify allows you to access the manufacture part information for the specific vehicle/build. You can look up this data using the license plate or by entering a VIN number.

Would have joined a long time ago had you and your staff had the motivation to call me back after I left you several messages last year.

No thanks! All of the comments on this board over the last year tells me it was a good thing you were too lazy to call me back! Lots of money being thrown your way at endless promises and no progress!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com