AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
TrueSeal=TrueLeak

http://www.glassbytes.com/newsSafeliteAutoGlassNewestTelevisionAd20130612

Will that tool fix all the distortion and leaks ?

Re: TrueSeal=TrueLeak

I'm curious why make fun of something when a company tries to do something new? Leaks. My shop does 5-7 a day and we have 7 installers. Yes sometimes a leak comes our way but we are human, safelite it seems are the only company that has leaks..atleast on this forum.seriously?????

Because that company makes it seams that if other smaller companies aren't using the same tools they are,they are inferior.

Sure we have leaks once in awhile.But we don't claim to have the super duper tools and special repair resin or super techs either in a TV ad to avoid it.

Open ur eyes BOY.

hey mike you seem to be a bit over staffed we do 5-7 per tech I have over 5,000 techs nation wide life is goooooood.

Please,Its just like when slavelite decided to go MobilePro and closed down pyhsical locations.Mobile Pro is almost history now.It all depends on the direction of the wind when they urinate

Safelte True Seal / Safelite True Leak
Safelite's new song tag line slogan!

pro star
hey mike you seem to be a bit over staffed we do 5-7 per tech I have over 5,000 techs nation wide life is goooooood.

we do 6-7 each.

Fact
Because that company makes it seams that if other smaller companies aren't using the same tools they are,they are inferior.

Sure we have leaks once in awhile.But we don't claim to have the super duper tools and special repair resin or super techs either in a TV ad to avoid it.

Open ur eyes BOY.
It's a sales slogan thats all. The resin does work good as i see for myself. My truck was done 3 yrs ago and looks good still. so i guess your wrong. Did you make the resin you use? no you dont. You just buy from someone else and use it. Sorry if there are inventors out there.and they dont claim to have the best tools. On tv they just showed the way a window is set in at the factory and what safelite will be doing in the future. That a bad thing? Let me ask is it better to set a window with 1 guy setting at the side or a tool that sets it straight on? Thought so. So People why dont you have a commercial and show the way you do things? Nobody said it's the "BEST" way, safelite is just showing a new way of doing it their way. Nobody said it the best way ..

mike
Fact

Open ur eyes BOY.
It's a sales slogan thats all. The resin does work good as i see for myself. My truck was done 3 yrs ago and looks good still. so i guess your wrong. Did you make the resin you use? no you dont. You just buy from someone else and use it. Sorry if there are inventors out there.and they dont claim to have the best tools. On tv they just showed the way a window is set in at the factory and what safelite will be doing in the future. That a bad thing? Let me ask is it better to set a window with 1 guy setting at the side or a tool that sets it straight on? Thought so. So People why dont you have a commercial and show the way you do things? Nobody said it's the "BEST" way, safelite is just showing a new way of doing it their way. Nobody said it the best way ..

I guess you need glasses not to see that yellowing repair resin in your window.And no we don't make the resin we use.We are not in the business of producing resin.We are in the repair/replacement business.

In the commerical slavelite tries to compare it with a factory setting machine that is computer operated with laser technology to a upgraded lil buddy setting by human hands.Imagine that?

Hey..?You will NEVER grow by looking at success and criticizing
Lets face it if they where as bad as (all the guys on this forum who got fired ) y'all said they are...they would not be as big
As they are.
YOU CAN NOT DENY their success or how smart that advertising is
The only guys here complaining are the ones to dumb to realize how good it is or how to use it to move forward

**** somebody makes an ad gives some credibility to the ag biz and you knock it and them..
No wonder some of you can't succeed

That's why they get big and others don't
You will NEVER grow by looking at success and criticizing it.

Was at a body shop yesterday doing two installs (1549 & 1217)and the guys there was ripping me hard on the latest Safelite commercial. Then I pulled out the lil buddy (an original, not the pro or upgraded version)I keep on my van to help with the big w/s or those without a way to mount sitting blocks. The guys thought SL invented the thing. Then I pulled up a video of the autoglass installer (http://www.theautoglassinstaller.com/) and asked them if they wanted to finance one for me.

I like the SL commercials when I can show people that I am doing the same things they see on TV. I have a wire kit as well. Between the two I have done more customer education which keeps them calling my boss even if we are a dollar or two more than the competition.

See mr Phil did what a smart guy does.
He didn't complain he figured a way to use it to make himself valuable

Like I said you don't grow by making fun of success

With the wire cut out systems and now this.... How long does one of their installs take??? The day I need one of these to set a Windshield "CORRECTLY" Is the day I trade my tools in for a New Boat!!! From all the small talk I do with My customers, Perhaps Safelite should work on their Customer Service instead of new gimmicks!!!!

Bob
See mr Phil did what a smart guy does.
He didn't complain he figured a way to use it to make himself valuable

Like I said you don't grow by making fun of success

And it doesn't hurt that slavelite owns a TPA and steers all the work for themselves right?

you guys cry so much, your the same people who buy from small town distributors and drink the Kool-Aid!

Sir slam
It's not a gimmick
It's a tool that protects a techs longevity in the business
god I wish I used one 30 years ago
I would have less lower back pain.

Now go trim your joe dirt mullet

Bob
Sir slam
It's not a gimmick

First part was an OK post, 2nd half CLASS ACT Bob!!

Huh?
Bob
Sir slam
It's not a gimmick

So now the techs will get carpentunal in the wrist and hands from all that cranking.

Lowr back pain can be avoided by using a little buddy and a back support. Or do it like it suppose to with 2 guys.Mmm,now that a thought Huh?

Huh?
Huh What?
Huh?
Bob
Sir slam
It's not a gimmick

So now the techs will get carpentunal in the wrist and hands from all that cranking.

Lowr back pain can be avoided by using a little buddy and a back support. Or do it like it suppose to with 2 guys.Mmm,now that a thought Huh?

As usual, another brain surgeon, missing the point.

"Now go trim your joe dirt mullet" was classless!

The first part of the post had class.

I did not support or refute the content of the post, just critiqued the amount of "class" within the post.

By the way what Is "carpentnal"?

Did you mean, "carpal tunnel" as in:
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition in which there is pressure on the median nerve -- the nerve in the wrist that supplies feeling and movement to parts of the hand. It can lead to numbness, tingling, weakness, or muscle damage in the hand and finger.

Just a question.

Ooh Great another spell check police.How about you check these N-TS Fill in the blank.You so smart?Huh?

U call urself a glassman?
Huh?
Huh What?
Huh?
Bob
Sir slam
It's not a gimmick

As usual, another brain surgeon, missing the point.

"Now go trim your joe dirt mullet" was classless!

The first part of the post had class.

I did not support or refute the content of the post, just critiqued the amount of "class" within the post.

By the way what Is "carpentnal"?

Did you mean, "carpal tunnel" as in:
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition in which there is pressure on the median nerve -- the nerve in the wrist that supplies feeling and movement to parts of the hand. It can lead to numbness, tingling, weakness, or muscle damage in the hand and finger.

Just a question.

Ooh Great another spell check police.How about you check these N-TS Fill in the blank.You so smart?Huh?

So you are also "Huh What?" and "Bob", Gotcha! Remember to change your name when you type and spell the words incorrectly.

Since when is class a requirement to post here
If its ok to make classless threads like this
Well then everything is ok
You are so hypocritical

Or are the only classless comments allowed here the ones that criticize
The big s

Bob
You are so hypocritical

The big s

I have never been hypocritical, I did not start this thread, I have just called out the inane name calling, I am not "Webbie" either. Keep it to auto glass, keep the BS out.

Huh?
Bob
You are so hypocritical

The big s

I have never been hypocritical, I did not start this thread, I have just called out the inane name calling, I am not "Webbie" either. Keep it to auto glass, keep the BS out.

If there was no BS.there would be no one here.That includes U.

Hey nothing about auto glass, got close with the Ding King, but good, Billy "'mazing" was good!
Nope it is just an exclamation point, nothing else.

ohm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhFV5-qbbIw

Message Icon does not work, Thumbs Down.

Duh Huh?
Huh? The real one
ohm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhFV5-qbbIw

Message Icon does not work, Thumbs Down.

What does the message icon have to do with auto glass industry? Another BS post by a troll lurker.

"U call urself a glassman?" & "Duh Huh?", must be one in the same. Ohm puts some levity on here, some times, some times not. A response to a thumbs down gets a response like that?? Time to check it at the door.

Is safelite the only company that can have that true seal mechanical tool whn replacing the windshield? It's like having a second person minus the second person

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com