AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
DW972

The world has run dry on DW972 & DW941

Anyone have any?

Ira
GLASS SEEKERS
800 345 4527

Re: DW972

A 973 will fit if you cut down across the top cause we did it.Did not really want to but like you could not find one

How many do you want$ Trouble with this is that the tooling to make these would cost more than the car is worth. Or I could take a sample to Jony and have him make these. Minimum order will probably be 50-60. But cost would be very reasonable and only take 6 months. Or Pilkington in Mexico if they have the tooling. Last time I had them make me DW 1571 clear it was 45 minimum. A little pricy, but that was when Shawn was there. I don't mean it was pricey because Shawn was there I think he had the pull to do it. If you want ten; no tooling charge. But you have to remember; laminating these costs me a buck to a buck & 1/2 depending on size.

I see no listing for those nags numbers
That must be why you can buy them.

What does it fit

1985-86 Chrysler Lebaron / Dodge 600

There is updated numbers for this glass with a black band around it not sure the number but those numbers where outdated in the 80s

Pp
There is updated numbers for this glass with a black band around it not sure the number but those numbers where outdated in the 80s

A DW972 is the "K" body, not the "J" body, which used DW1028, DW1077 and DW1138. "K" body convertible stopped in 86, the "J" body convertible went from 87-95.
Ooops...

Ira, I have an LOF w972. Dave Justice

hello, maybe anyone know DW972 size? and difference from DW973
thanks
Roman

It's roughly 2" off the top.

IRA
It's roughly 2" off the top.

thank You
DW972 smallest?

Well if you take 2 inches off of a DW973 to make a DW972, it would seem logical that the 972 is smaller.

By the way who ties your shoes.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com