AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Abbreviations

Greetings to all here:

"Greenhorn" in regards to this forum, feet are wet from 4 ½ yrs of shop ownership in AZ. A short hazing for not being on this forum earlier is appropriate, please forgive. Will probably read mostly for some time before posting again, but after a preliminary search for an “abbreviations” breakdown, I have come up empty handed. My apologies if I’ve not searched correctly. Sharp learning curve, but time constraints.
I’m familiar with OEM, TPA, and most of the commonly used abbreviations but wondered if there was a thread or page that broke all of them down. Context clues are not enough in some of the threads for me to decipher. Probably right in front of me, but if someone would point me to the right direction to understand all of these shortened terms?
Much appreciated, and Hello to all.

Mike

PS: And if it's not too much to ask, is there a thread/page with guidance to effective searching via the search field by subject or user? Getting more specific with searches as to narrow down quicker. The cliche' "less is more" is already well known. At first glance it seems a little limiting,(or very broad, depending on your perspective) but again, that's a first glance. I'm not lazy, I'm introducing myself and attempting to obtain a couple pointers from some generosity with the promise to do more searching before asking this point onward. Wonderful to find ya!

Re: Abbreviations

Is this what you are lopoking for?

Auto Glass Abbreviations

COLORS

CL -- CLEAR
BT -- BLUE TINT
GT -- GREEN TINT
YT -- GRAY TINT
ZT -- BRONZE TINT

PRIVACY

BP -- BLUE TINT PRIVACY
GP -- GREEN TINT PRIVACY
KP -- BLACK PRIVACY
YP -- GRAY TINT PRIVACY
ZP -- BRONZE TINT PRIVACY

SHADED

BB -- BLUE TINT/BLUE SHADE
CB -- CLEAR/BLUE SHADE
GB -- GREEN TINT/BLUE SHADE
YB -- GRAY TINT/BLUE SHADE
ZB -- BRONZE TINT/BLUE SHADE
BG -- BLUE TINT/GREEN SHADE
GG -- GREEN TINT/GREEN SHADE
ZG -- BRONZE TINT/GREEN SHADE
BY -- BLUE TINT GRAY SHADE
GY -- GREEN TINT/GRAY SHADE
YY -- GRAY TINT/GRAY SHADE
ZY -- BRONZE TINT/GRAY SHADE
BZ -- BLUE TINT/BRONZE SHADE
GZ -- GREEN TINT/BRONZE SHADE
ZZ -- BRONZE TINT/BRONZE SHADE

(Y) AFTER THE COLOR CODE INDICATES HARDWARE

PART PREFIXES

DB -- DOMESTIC BACKLITE-GLASS (BACKWINDOW)
DD -- DOMESTIC DOOR-GLASS
DQ -- DOMESTIC QUARTER-GLASS
DR -- DOMESTIC ROOF-GLASS
DS -- DOMESTIC SIDE-GLASS
DT -- DOMESTIC T-PART-GLASS
DV -- DOMESTIC VENT-GLASS
DW -- DOMESTIC W/S-WINDSHIELD (WINDSCREEN)
FB -- FOREIGN BACK-GLASS (BACKWINDOW)
FD -- FOREIGN DOOR-GLASS
FQ -- FOREIGN QUARTER-GLASS
FR -- FOREIGN ROOF-GLASS
FS -- FOREIGN SIDE-GLASS
FT -- FOREIGN T-PART-GLASS
FV -- FOREIGN VENT-GLASS
FW -- FOREIGN W/S-WINDSHIELD (WINDSCREEN)
SP -- "S" PART-GLASS

what part of the country are you in mike? and what made you start into auto glass? it looks like the first part of the post got cut off so catch me up.

I'm sorry, but I meant in the conversations, like TPA, and BS etc. The abbreviations for the "Who" you're talking about and such. GGY GTY GBN etc etc. I know them all. But in reading some of the conversation and posts I'll come across, again like TPA or the BS (which I'm assuming isn't vulgarity). Sorry, I could have been a little more specific. I think they are abbreviations for the actual Insurance co, the 3rd party billing company, the customer, the shop etc. Thanks again. Non part related abbreviations that are used. I'll search and find one and post an example

flashdog
what part of the country are you in mike? and what made you start into auto glass? it looks like the first part of the post got cut off so catch me up.

Not sure why it would appear the first part being cut off. Lol, maybe poor grammar on my part. But again, AZ is where my shop is and gettting into the biz? Well the prior 18 years of negotiating favorable out of court settlements for corporations on a contingent basis...I'm burnt out. Still have dealings with that industry but just had a friend who'd been a propietor of a local smaller glass shop here for 5-6 years easily netting himself 6 figures and seemingly having extra time on his hands introduce me - very Attractive. Much much less stress than dealing with commercial law league attorneys defending debts owed. Appealing to insurance shops I found to be about the easiest sale out there and being that AZ has 0 deduct glass coverage, Almost no inventory to carry, low overhead. Seemed too good to be true. I've been blessed with a couple excellent techs out the gate that participated in memphis the other week very close to honorable mention, and managed to have acquired nearly 45 agents as friends. - I personally couldn't believe the complaints I heard from others here about NAGS Discounts being changed etc. The fact that I can spend 5-10 minutes with a customer and a few key strokes, $175 from my account and see $350+ back inside a couple weeks?! My God, anyone out there that can show me a profit margin like that in retail for the amount of work put forward? The fact that (at least in AZ) one can bring in 7-10 jobs/day by making friends with agents and not have to hire an admin because there isn't the workload to support it and with that profit margin... That's what got me into the biz. Catching up to the knowledge my techs have of the industry and everything I can learn about safety and the craft is my race. Running an LLC as simple as this? Cakewalk compared to dealing with trust accounts and the IRS breathing down your neck every day. I am sorry if I offend anyone, but I've seen some of the most spoiled people ever in this business complaining a lot, really about a walk in the park, especially in a $0 deductible glass covered state. I don't want to raise contention about steering, ins co's changing rates, etc. I'm talking about a not to long ago perspective of the the whole gammut of R.O.I. Makes any investment I have like a pine cone in the forest of auto glass replacement and repair lb for lb.

Just to add to that long winded answer: I know there are some legitamate large issues and I'm sure I'll fill myself in along the way perusing through the pages of this forum. I wish to reiterate that I am not bragging, but rather just trying to get out the point of how astonished I was looking from the outside in at a business yielding %'s like this one. My God, if you're a small shop and doing 5-10/day yourself via selling to agents with little to no advertising costs, low overhead, little to no inventory, and putting 6 figures into your pocket. And to have FREE time on your hands every day! How could you not be attracted to this? So I dove in and couldn't believe it. Hope everyone else has this type of experience(s) too.

Mike here are a few more phrases we use:

. Acoustic Interlayer- Glass having a thicker than normal vinyl laminate for noise reduction.
• Adhesion: The physical joining of two materials, especially of dissimilar substances like glass and metal.
• Adhesive- A polyurethane product designed to bond glass to painted metal that is both strong and flexible. Its strength is measured in two ways: tensile and lap shear. Typical auto glass adhesives achieve tensile strengths of 1000 psi and lap shear strengths of 500 psi.
• AGRSS- Automotive Glass Replacement Safety Standards. Safety standards widely accepted by the industry.
• ANSI- The American National Standard Institute, which is a private, non-profit organization that coordinates a voluntary consensus standardization system.
• Anti-theft- Vehicle glass that is made of laminated glass & tempered glass sandwiched together to help prevent smash & grab theft.
• Butyl- An adhesive / sealant that was the primary material used to bond car windshields in the 60′s and 70′s. Achieves lap shear strengths of only about 13 psi.
• Cutout: The process of precisely cutting out and removing a damaged windshield.
• Diversity Antenna- Combines the reception from 2 or more antennas on the vehicle. They work together to achieve superior radio reception. Usually appears as a thin brown or orange line inside the glass
• DOT: U.S. Department of Transportation, the federal agency that oversees the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration and other transportation-related government organizations.
• Dot Matrix Shade- The traditional gradient shade band in the laminate is replaced by a dot matrix frit across the top of the windshield. These little black dots are painted onto one of the glass surfaces.
• Electrochromic Mirror- Also known as Auto-Dim Mirror. A rear view mirror that senses light and automatically dims.
• Encapsulated- A glass part that has a molding attached. Sometimes at the top only, and sometimes around three or four sides of the glass.
• Flat Glass- A piece of auto glass with no curvature.
• FMVSS- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, set by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, which detail the safety criteria manufacturers must meet in order to conform to regulations. The complete, current regulations may be found here: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, i.e: FMVSS #212 the barrier crash test, and #216 the roof crush resistance test.
• Frit- The black painted border around the perimeter of the glass. This painted area serves two purposes. First is aesthetics, it just looks better. Second, it blocks the sun’s rays from deteriorating the adhesive that structurally bonds the glass to the vehicle.
• Heated Wiper Park Area- Windshield contains heater grids across the lower part of the glass where the wipers rest. Usually visible as brown or grey lines running horizontally at the base of the windshield.
• High Modulus Adhesives- High modulus is a rigidity requirement of cured adhesive. It measures the ability of the adhesive to withstand a variety of stresses and still return to its original form. High modulus adhesives are stiffer than normal adhesives.
• HPR: High Penetration Resistance. HPR windshields are strengthened by using layers of laminated glass and are designed to reduce injuries in the event of accidents.
• HUD- Heads up display. Some of your vehicle’s key instrumentation is flashed up onto the bottom of the windshield. This allows drivers to check speed, etc. without having to take their eyes off of the road.
• Infrared- A term used to describe Solar Coated glass.
• Laminated- A sandwich of two pieces of glass with a PVB layer between them. All front windshields are made of laminated glass. Properly installed windshields cushion an occupant’s head during impact, act as a backboard for the airbags, and provide structural roof support in an accident.
• Laser Deletion Area- a solar coated glass that has a small area without coating to allow lasers to work through the glass.
• Light Sensor- A sensor usually located on the windshield that senses the absence of light and turns the headlights on.
• Molding- This is a finishing strip used to secure a piece of glass, such as a windshield.
• Night Vision- An infrared camera mounted on the vehicle which detects objects further ahead than headlights, and displays the images on a section of the windshield.
• Nitrile Gloves: Surgical-grade, latex-free synthetic rubber gloves used to prevent oils and dirt from the hands contaminating glass surfaces. Nitrile gloves protect hands from harmful primer, prep and adhesive chemicals.
• Nonconductive Adhesives- Standard autoglass adhesives are inherently conductive due to the presence of carbon. Nonconductive adhesives are low in carbon and change high frequency antenna impedance. Sensitive electronic signals in some luxury cars require specialized nonconductive adhesive to maintain optimal operating levels.
• O.E.M.: Original equipment manufacturer. Original and new parts - including windshields and side glass - purchased directly from the manufacturer for aftermarket use (versus new construction within the factory).
• Perimeter: The outside edge of the windshield where the urethane is applied.
• Pinchweld: The one-inch ledge surrounding the opening of the vehicle that supports the windshield. On that pinchweld the urethane adhesive attaches to the glass.
• Primers: A chemical undercoat applied to the pinchweld to prepare the surface for optimum urethane adhesion.
• PVB- Polyvinyl Butyral. The vinyl layer between the two pieces of glass that make up a front windshield.
• Rain Sensor- A sensor usually located near the windshield’s rear view mirror that senses rain and activates the wipers.
• Safe Drive Away Time- Actually, it should be called “Safe Crash Time”. The elapsed time after a front windshield installation that a vehicle would safely pass all the appropriate rollover and roof crush requirements. One hour minimum.
• Solar or Solar Absorbing- Glass that blocks out harmful ultraviolet and infrared rays thereby reducing the sun’s damage and keeping the inside of the vehicle cooler.
• Solar Coated- During the manufacturing process, the inside surface of the outer layer of Non-Solar glass is coated with UV reflective film before the inner layer (PVB) is sandwiched between the outer and inner layers of glass.
• Structural Integrity: Your vehicle's ability to retain roof strength and structure during a rollover accident.
• Urethane: A colorless or white crystalline compound, CO(NH2)OC2H5 - highly technical chemicals used to bond windshield to metal.
• Urethane Bed: The area along the pinchweld where the bead of urethane is applied.
• VIN: Vehicle Identification Number. This is a 17-digit combination of letters and numbers that's unique to your vehicle. Your VIN is embossed onto a small plate attached to the dashboard at the bottom left side of your windshield.

I tried once but was censored by the great masters of the forum.

Mike you are posting a fairy tail. you certainly do not understand the real costs, or all the costs of doing this business.

maybe you have no real shop, and only have a little office space and run a few techs out to make money for you. who knows, doesn't matter.

If you think that doing auto glass work is so profitable, you most likely have no clue as to all the expenses involved and this is just a bogus thread trying to help tpa's and ins co's to justify the lowering of pricing.

You probably never have and never will replace any w/s's yourself.

If you can add up ALL the expenses involved and not just glass and glue you will realize the real costs of replacement is most likely way more than what you are charging. Maybe you are part of the problem in AZ for all the fraud going on.

As far as abrev's you sir are part of the BS ( bull stuff). and this is just a crock of crap to help justify the erosion of this industry.

Good job Mikey, you are a big part of the problem killing a SERVICE industry, even if you want to walmartorize it.

This entire thread is is a ruse! A total set-up.

Go ahead fairy tale.........LOL, you already know what the abrev's are stick head.

Hey Otto,

You definitely have too much time on your hands.

BTW, I question the definition of non-solar glass LOL

Ira

I too must co-sign what "What" has to say. Mike, you are an obvious "plant" who is so disingenuous (sp?) that I want to "gag" after reading. How you can speak to all of us after 4 years in the trenches and not have one issue with CP= Cash Pricing, (-)= Steering, TI = Tortious Interference, etc... You sir... make me want to puke.

WHAT?

Mike you are posting a fairy tail. you certainly do not understand the real costs, or all the costs of doing this business.

maybe you have no real shop, and only have a little office space and run a few techs out to make money for you. who knows, doesn't matter.

If you think that doing auto glass work is so profitable, you most likely have no clue as to all the expenses involved and this is just a bogus thread trying to help tpa's and ins co's to justify the lowering of pricing.

If you can add up ALL the expenses involved and not just glass and glue you will realize the real costs of replacement is most likely way more than what you are charging. Maybe you are part of the problem in AZ for all the fraud going on.

As far as abrev's you sir are part of the BS ( bull stuff). and this is just a crock of crap to help justify the erosion of this industry.

Good job Mikey, you are a big part of the problem killing a SERVICE industry, even if you want to walmartorize it.

Go ahead fairy tale.........LOL, you already know what the abrev's are stick head.

IRA
Hey Otto,

You definitely have too much time on your hands.

BTW, I question the definition of non-solar glass LOL

Ira

Thank you Ira!! Took less than 4 minutes to find these! Oh and 1 minute for the glass prefixes.

It is all out there.

Did you enjoy Auto Glass Week?

3680 Desoto
I too must co-sign what "What" has to say. Mike, you are an obvious "plant" who is so disingenuous (sp?) that I want to "gag" after reading. How you can speak to all of us after 4 years in the trenches and not have one issue with CP= Cash Pricing, (-)= Steering, TI = Tortious Interference, etc... You sir... make me want to puke.

WHAT?

LOL, paranoid? Plant?!. I NEVER said I didn't have problems with Steering or Cash Pricing, Tortious Interference. Desoto's description of my being 4 years in the trenches? Well that would be HIS description of my last 4 years. Not everyone is a complainer. I merely came here to express my feelings about an industry of which I personally have made a good living straight out the gate and you haze the hell outta me and call me a plant?! Sorry you have those issues, truly. I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH CASH PRICES obviously like you. I am in AZ! Last time I checked there was full glass here. Yes I see those who do jobs at costs I couldn't begin to compete with in regards to CASH PRICES, but like I said I was expressing my experience and happiness that I could do so well in an industry out the gate with just WORD OF MOUTH. Sorry you don't have that ability. And NO - I don't install the windshields! Wow, what a revalation. Bitter bitter bitter. Someone literally comes here and express joy about making a good living in an industry and you bring up everything I wasn't talking about. Get out then. I can sell. And I do. And I'm talking about referals coming my way as a result of that and marketing that is 1/10 that of which I used to have to employ. Stop bickering, this wasn't a post to be hijacked by such negativity. How the heck can you sit there and talk **** to someone who exclaimed a little prosperity and isn't using that for a platform to ***** about everything out there. There are some good things. NO -not a 1 man shop, and not 10, somewhere in between and doing well. Sorry to share. There are plenty of places elsewhere in this forum for ******** about your troubles. ... "maybe I have no real shop? a little office space and run a few techs?" lol, AND?!!?! Last I checked this was MY POST and yeah, it's not that big of an office - it fits the demands of my work economically. I am glad I am not either of you seemingly miserable people and can make a comfortable living and say yeah - about 8 others can make their mortgage payments etc because of me. ***** in the right forum section. I wish I were literally in front of you right now, you'd have a totally different posture.

Thank you for takinig the time to post those abbreviations (sorry I can't see the name right now from this position) I hope everyone does well contrary to what this ???? accused me of.

Thank you Otto. There are some in your longer list that I wasn't aware of. However, sorry, I've done a poor job of explaining. Thank you for taking the time be it a minute like you said after someone asking if you had something better to do, or longer. Thank you. I was having trouble following some of the abbreviations (SHORT TALK) in some of the threads. We all know what LOL is, but there seems to be a lot of non industry termed that I didn't catch onto right away. Thanks again.

TPA=THIRD PARTY ADMINISTRATOR
BS=BELRON-SAFELITE

JB
TPA=THIRD PARTY ADMINISTRATOR
BS=BELRON-SAFELITE

Thank you JB!
I mentioned previous to this that I hadn’t been on this forum before. Yes, of course I’m aware of the holding co Belron and that it’s a subsidiary to D’Ieteren, which registered itself in Luxembourg but Headquarters in the UK (United Kingdom), no pun intended, and the rivalries between Safelite and Belron and the 51% share in Vistar, it’s acquisitions, expansions, the merging and re-emergence in the U.S. (United States) market, etc, etc, etc. But as there is no universal agreement on many of the most popular acronyms, there is even more of a question as to what BS stood for and/or even VGRR (vehicle glass replacement and repair) in this forum for myself. So thank you again JB, as that was the answer I was looking for, having asked politely I believe. I mean, put the ticker symbol AXP-N in front of me and I’ll tell you Amex or American Express (U.S.) But some of the ones used in this site are not so apparent to me….yet.
It is possible I made a large mistake by posing those simple questions inside my positive proclamation of “how I’m doing, businesswise in the VGRR arena”. That I’d get a person telling me he wanted to puke, a person accusing me of being a planted corp puppet after stating that I manage to grow and prosper. Now that ensues the “absolute” by these same peeps that I must cheat, lie, and steal as well, less I be only just a small business, with a little dumb small office. What the hell is wrong with people?! Ya out there in the bushes you call trenches? Your ancestors…. Were they persecutors in the Salem Witch Trials? Would a moderator care to comment about the purpose of this forum? Does it mean to exclude and bash anyone who has a success story, if that success in measurement isn’t on the SAME scale as those SAME larger scaled companies those SAME peeps seem to loath and fear?
Can it possibly be OK on this forum for a person who is running 2 businesses make a happy claim that his business model in the field of VGRR has brought him 3 times the yield %wise than the first business he runs which has nothing to do with Auto Glass and that he put in 1/3 the effort to accomplish that? Is it alright to exclaim a “wow, this is what I like!” ??? The results yielded from a marketing model probably NOT so unlike others out there but still of my own accord. Having on his team tech(s) with years of experience and of which may have not taken the crown in Memphis but faired quite well and one that has placed 2nd years ago. Attributing the proper amount of credit to him (that particular tech) for that combined with the model and marketing I run myself?
The comments that I DON’T KNOW the costs involved? ”Hey you lurching out in the bushes”, only YOU possess that knowledge and logical syllogism would tell you that I am a liar just by the words of my story I shared. I picture this piece of beef jerky beaten and scarred all over by the wrongdoers just waiting to pounce on anyone’s second of joy, 15 seconds of fame, fortune in his own rights totally incapable of a “Welcome”, and “Good for you” “We like to hear that”…..etc. Sad. Hey guy there is “steering”, there is “fraud”, there are thousands of corporate criminals in EVERY industry. I know that, we all know that. You don’t HELP no matter what size imagination you have by saying what you said to me. Don’t do it again. I try to dot all my “I’s” cross all my “T’s “ and play fair in ALL business ventures I engage in and JUST HAPPENED to experience some…for the love of God, “IN MY OPINION” some nice results with that behavior in the Auto Glass Replacement and Repair ball park. Sorry, I couldn’t push myself to use another acronym. Maybe the fashion police will hand me a “fix it ticket” for that one?
Again, thank you JB.
And despite the only rudest first greeting I’ve ever received on a first visit to a new forum for me, thank you for letting me share my joy for growing a small company at a pace that at least amazes me in the face of the adversities involving the economy, the steering, the lying, the criminals out there, and now my newfound friends frick and frack the “naysayer and his accomplice” (for lack of a words that might ban me). You sir, puke as a result of your rotted gut of your own accord.

QUOTED: I too must co-sign what "What" has to say. Mike, you are an obvious "plant" who is so disingenuous (sp?) that I want to "gag" after reading. How you can speak to all of us after 4 years in the trenches and not have one issue with CP= Cash Pricing, (-)= Steering, TI = Tortious Interference, etc... You sir... make me want to puke.

Hey Mr. Puke - Did I say I didn't have ANY ISSUES with those? Does it say somewhere "Mr Desoto dissallows any publications that do NOT include whining or complaining?" Did I miss that somehow. LMAO, A disingeneuous plant?!?! Well your gag, must be from numerous oxymorons like that one, lol! For that IS what a "plant" is...disingenuous. My rebuttle so you can understand, is "no I not not". What is wrong with your head? A plant...really? Does your cell phone echo when you talk into too?! Shhhhh, did you choose the mirrored tint on YOUR office windows? Refrain from banter,bicker, and broo hah hah when I post please.

HEY MIKE, WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS...I HAVE A BIZZ I WILL SELL YOU 400K CASH ONLY..DOWN SOUTH..IT WILL KEEP YOU BUSY..MAN YOU ARE PUTTING WAY TOO MUCH THOUGHT INTO THIS...BOTTOM LINE IN THIS BIZZ..DO NOT HIRE HACKS...CUSTOMER SERVICE IS #1.....HAVE NO DEBT..AND YOU GOTTA SHOW THESE GUYS THAT YOU AIN'T AFRAID TO GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY..THEY WILL ONLY KISS YOUR A-- FOR SO LONG. AS LONG AS THE MONEY IS REAL GOOD..THEN THEY WILL WALK AND LEAVE YOU HI AND DRI..THESE GUYS DEMAND RESPECT AND THEY NEED IT.IF YOU EVER FORGET THAT THEN YOU WILL BE LIKE ALL THE OTHER GUYS WHO THOUGHT THEY COULD MAKE IT...CLOSED...

ROTFLMAO
HEY MIKE, WAY TOO MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS...I HAVE A BIZZ I WILL SELL YOU 400K CASH ONLY..DOWN SOUTH..IT WILL KEEP YOU BUSY..MAN YOU ARE PUTTING WAY TOO MUCH THOUGHT INTO THIS...BOTTOM LINE IN THIS BIZZ..DO NOT HIRE HACKS...CUSTOMER SERVICE IS #1.....HAVE NO DEBT..AND YOU GOTTA SHOW THESE GUYS THAT YOU AIN'T AFRAID TO GET YOUR HANDS DIRTY..THEY WILL ONLY KISS YOUR A-- FOR SO LONG. AS LONG AS THE MONEY IS REAL GOOD..THEN THEY WILL WALK AND LEAVE YOU HI AND DRI..THESE GUYS DEMAND RESPECT AND THEY NEED IT.IF YOU EVER FORGET THAT THEN YOU WILL BE LIKE ALL THE OTHER GUYS WHO THOUGHT THEY COULD MAKE IT...CLOSED...

I agree with you on time and thoughts. However, it won't happen again. It got my goat, under my skin. But timewise, and typing at 75+wpm, even faster when I'm a little heated, 20 minutes worth. I'm sorry but I am at a loss with your pronoun..... "THEY" "Walk and leave me High and Dry?" I earn my business literally (I know you won't belive this) EXACTLY by what you said. CUSTOMER SERVICE. I have a business model, like I said several times, but I will elaborate that it is CENTERED around Customer Service, Same day service 24 hour, call backs on every job completed, etc. Plus a few things that I've not seen used in this industry borrowed from the one I come from. I will go on record that there is NOTHING that ****** me off (excuse my language) more than payoffs, bribery. Agents, if sir your pronoun refers to, are given nothing but edibles. I am one of the all time record setters from a very large company in sales that I won't mention and also have another business in that field too. I EARN my jobs with Marketing and a Master's from a reputable college doesn't hurt either. Having my series 6 and 7 etc. is also nice common ground for round table discussions. Please advise what you speak of regarding "WHO" would be walking and leaving? If you have transparent and spot free A/R on that biz you're talking about, I'd talk further with you but we all know about selling customers to another owner...not too lucrative. I am comfortable. This will be my last post here most likely as I do not see the benefit vs time after a semi thorough perusing. I will however, look for your answer. Thanks for sharing, and I probably have the wrong idea of what your point is, so please advise. Have a great weekend!

So does GBY mean it comes with the hardware attached and GBN means no hardware attached meaning the moulding?

What fz means

good god mike you are long winded.
this is a forum not a blog

Otto

#1 Thanks for your info

#2 You've obviously got too much spare time !!!!!!

Happy Holidays

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com