AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New NAGS List Prices

We haven't got the new updates yet, so i was wondering if any of you had the Jan.10,2011 NAGS list prices for DW1341GBY,DW1658 and the labor hours also.

Re: New NAGS List Prices

most likely dropped another 5%, fairpricing ,i think not nags is dead

I guess we will know in the morning. I just needed it for an AllSnake job. So the CSR could have the invoice ready to submit first thing Monday morning. I don't like having piles of paper work when we walk in on Mondays.

Why because I have one trucking company account that has AllSnake insurance that we bill through LYNX. I'm not some dam* hack company that has the low ball pricing agreement with them. They send us a lot of work and have for years.

But thanks for that highly educated remark .

AHAG
We haven't got the new updates yet, so i was wondering if any of you had the Jan.10,2011 NAGS list prices for DW1341GBY,DW1658 and the labor hours also.

Just got our GlassMate update this morning.......

DW1341 = $189.10 - Labor: 2.20 Hours
DW1658 = $221.55 - Labor: 2.20 Hours

Yep we got ours early Monday morning (1am). Thanks for the help its nice to see that someone can answer a serious question without being a smart a$$.

AHAG

dfdgfdbgfdb

You forgot to mention the labor hours-LOL

would like to know if anyone knows the NAGS price for FW3851. Checked the 2011 version which is the one I have and is not available..... thanks

$1247.20 5.5 hrs

Here's a brain teaser for ya'...

If discussions of pricing will be removed, how is it that discussion of NAGS pricing is allowed?

BS replies aside, I'd like to hear real answers to that simple pointed question.

JMHNLO

Because a NAGS price has as much bearing to "real" pricing as the easter bunny?

Wonder what the NAGS price is in Tijuana?

OG
Wonder what the NAGS price is in Tijuana?

Why? Is that where you got your Auto Glass skillz from?....

Is there another message forum, besides this one? I have seen statements on here that there is another forum?

You can go to xs's favorite one KGBOP, Kind Gentle Brotherhood of Proctologists.

Mobile auto glass
Is there another message forum, besides this one? I have seen statements on here that there is another forum?

SEE YAAAAA!!! & Certainly don't want to be YAA..

OG
You can go to xs's favorite one KGBOP, Kind Gentle Brotherhood of Proctologists.

Thanks for the referral. They told me to inform you that your over due for the annual check up...

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com