AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
GMS

Hey how many of you have done work for these guys and how do they pay?

Are they legit or just another scam like Auto Glass Guru,Glass Net,Yext and 89 Glass.

Re: GMS

Is this Glass Management Services in So Cal???

Yes got a call from them claiming 300+ trucks just curious to know if what kind of people they are?

I found some info on them , shows they have only one employee. So I thought I would come on here and check it out.

Company was started by a bra salesman form South Africa.

Mike
Company was started by a bra salesman from South Africa.

Their slogan is "United we Stand Divided we Fall".

Never heard of them. I'd tell them the first several jobs are cash, check or charge. Only after doing business with them for awhile would extend any type of credit. Thats my rules with all new accounts.

AGN

no these guys have been around for a long time., and if they have work for you, take it its good money on time..

Just makes me nervous I cant find any info on them.

The company the guy mentioned to me on the phone, that does all of his work for him in our area is not even in business anymore and hasn't been for over two years. So that made me nervous seeing that he didn't even know that. When I called him out on it he kept denying it , I know because the guy past away and his grandson now works for us.

So any info you can forward to me about these guys is appreciated. dld717@yahoo.com

Hate to dig up an old thread, any feedback on them?

Larry

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com