AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Road Guardian

Anybody ever done work for Road Guardian the cover windshields only and tires

Re: Road Guardian

I WENT ON SEARCH FOR ROAD GUARDIAN CALLED THEM UP ASK QUESTION ABOUT COMPANY IT COST A CUSTOMER ABOUT 100.00 FOR FIVE YEARS COVERAGE ON EITHER TIRES OR WINDSHIEDS FOR ROAD HAZARD ONLY IF SOMEONE CUTS YOUR TIRES OR A BALL HITS YOUR WINDOW WHILE PARKED NOT COVERED ROCK FLYS UP WHILE DRIVING COVERED ASKED HOW THEY PAY THEY PAY WITH CREDIT CARD SO YOU GET YOUR MONEY QUICK HE WILL BE SENDING ME MORE INFO. GARY

GSB - Do they sell these policies to glass shops and tire shops for resale purposes (so we can offer it to our customers) or is it just available for the retail customer.

The reason I ask this is we used to sell a Paintless Dent Repair policy that we bought from one of our accounts than we would turn around and mark it up and push it on our dealers and other accounts and our retail customers this was a good add on ,
till the owner passed away and his kids sold the biz.We still honor all the policies but we have to contract someone else out to do the repairs now.

HAVEN'T GOT MORE INFO YET I DON'T THINK THEY DO I WAS GOING FOR THE NETWORKING END I REFER THEM THEY REFER ME I WILL LET EVERYBODY KNOW WHEN I RECIEVE MORE INFO.THANK YOU FOR ASKING

Thank you !

Ok here is the deal, I am going to start selling Road Guardian policy's to customers for $199.00 I make $100.00 per policy got my packet today they cover the windshield for 5 years no limit take it where you want they pay on time with credit card no pricing hassles but they only cover road hazards, rocks, road debree..etc

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com