AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Safelite fraud

In the network agreement with safelite it says we "glass shop" cannot subcontract the job out. so why can the auto body shops? and why can they? I did a job which they subcontracted to me because they have an "agreement" with Sprint (Embarq) for fleet. I did the job and it specifically said on the work order it was a job I was doing for the. sound like politicans talking...

Re: Safelite fraud

More proof, I just can't understand how ANY shops can sign any of these one sided, lop-sided, rediculous, contracts. Anyone singing these bogas contracts are the problem! Take any of the tpa contracts to a good attorney,,, after he reads it he will probably laugh, and say why would anyone want to sign this? You've got to be out of your mind!!!!Things will not change until enough say no more to the bs,, it's really that simple!!!!

has anyone every crossed off the part of the agreement that they disagree with and send it back to them. Or has anyone sent your own contract to them?

Has anyone ever seen a body shops agreement with a glass shop.. and i think you might be incorrect when they sub it out alot of times the shop is specified by the insurance company...

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com