AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Venture vans

I refuse to set these by myself. How many of you guys set them with no comebacks? Every installer I know gets 1 out 2 back. And I come from the car capitol of the world.

Re: Venture vans

TOKYO???????????????????

Lansing baby!

I set them once in awhile and I have had no problems.I also urethane the molding(top)to the glass.I prefer to have help,but somtimes it just does not happen.

Glueing{am I the only one who says that} the top molding is critical. Done a lot of service departments and that is the top problem I've seen w/ that window. Especially out of the factory.

Same thing with 1165's,works very well.I also put t108 on fw598's,looks great.That way you dont have to reuse those dumb moldings.Most people like the black molding on them,you have to urethane them to the glass also.We use goldglass on almost everything that we can,it looks better than factory most of the time.I see alot of shops being more creative with universal more and more.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com