AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
One Last V vrs. 0 bead post

It’s clear most who read and post here are doing a good job. They are using a bead that works for them with few problems as possible. Yes the engineers and test people for urethane companies say V bead. Before you V beaders get self-righteous lets take a moment and remember a company called Firestone. Their engineers and test people told them a new tire they designed and tested was their finest product to date.
UNTILL THEY PUT THEM ON THE VEHICLES AND THE VEHICLES STARTED ROLLING OVER.
Who is faster Chevy or Mopar? Tomato or Tommato?”

Re: One Last V vrs. 0 bead post

If you were to read the lawsuit it was Ford that recomended a lower tire pressure for a smoother ride which caused the tire to fail, Gm & Dodge had no problems with the same tire at the correct pressure. The v bead is used by pretty much all vehicle manufactures

It's OK, we'll keep repairing your O bead leaks. Just keep comparing apples to purple elephants.

(find wall.... bang head....)

also the explorer is more likely to roll over that the others, it was a bad combo, that is why the explorer got a wider lower stance with 4 wheel independant suspension

i try v-bead,didn't work for me. old school,always round bead. thank's

Whatever 140.00!

Just can't see how you can deck a round bead high enough to get the correct height for a DW1140 or DW1105

Round bead being hung and dropped from the chaulking gun looks like snot being extruded.

Sorry I juist couldn't resist.
6rum and srites

V BEADS RULE

What it's not the weekend

at are shop we call a round bead a "dog log". it seems to fit. never say never, but keep with what your urthene manufacture says.

At our shop if you shoot a round bead we rub your nose in it like a dog that poo's on the floor..

SIKA RULEZ!~

As I said before we on run a V cut but i would love for someone to try and rub my nose in urethane ,they would be walking funny for a few weeks (after they pull the long knife out)

A/H G I would pay money to see that... mabey we can get you and satan on PPV :) Heck it could be the feature at the next IGA Show.. would be most interesting thing there.. I'm puttin my money on satan ...

Ooops i stand corected it was network lover.. Even better i would pay money for that battle...

YOU WOULD LET SOMEONE PUT YOUR NOSE IN WET URETHANE WITHOUT A FIGHT WOW.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com