AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
NGA CERTIFICATION

3 TO 4 YEARS AGO I FIRED A TECH FOR NOT PASSING THE NGA MASTER CERTIFICATION. REASON WAS THIS GUY WAS A KNOW IT ALL AND I COULDN,T GET HIM TO STUDY. HE FAILED THE SAFETY PART OF THE TEST.
YESTERDAY HE CALLS MY TECH AND SAYS YOUR NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS , I'VE GOT MY MASTERS NGA CERTIFICATION. MY TECH SAYS; WAS THE TEST EASIER THIS TIME AROUND. HE SAYS HELL YA MY NEW BOSS JUST SENT SOME PAPER WORK IN AND THEY SENT IT IN THE MAIL.
SO THIS COMPANY WHO IS A LARGE INDEPENDENT SENT IN FALSE RECORDS TO THE NGA WHO DIDN,T CHECK THERE OWN RECORDS AND JUST SENT THIS BULLHEAD HIS MASTERS.
IT SEEMS THAT THE NGA IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY AND NOT THE SAFETY THAT WE PREACH.
I MAY NOT GOING TO RENEW WITH THE NGA AFTER THIS.

Re: NGA CERTIFICATION

that is why i never bothered to renew my masters certificate.its a waste of time and money, and supporting it just gives people who don't deserve it clout.

thats about the same place i am with agress too, as soon as a real reputation develops, and the program starts to have credibility, some big guy comes in like the whole thing was their idea. All they want is something to help them with their sales, trying to give themselves credibility.

Re: NGA CERTIFICATION

Isn't it amazing that you need a license to cut hair, but you can be any knucklehead off the street & install auto glass?

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com