AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Windshield frame manufacturer

We are looking for a company that would be interested in making metal frames for our custom polycarbonate and acrylic windows and windshields for the luxury marine industry.

Re: Windshield frame manufacturer

Your name is really "Shields"?. Ironic.

Do you have a daughter named wendy?

hope is wife isn't named Panty

Good grief you guys,,, this guy is looking for info, not ribbing! Try this,,, Minnesota Metal works, Talk to Curt Osterfelt. 218-346-9353 Tell him the "GLASSGUY" IN TOWN SENT YOU! he will know. I'll bet they can fabricate anything you need! HTH's

We came, we saw, we rib.

Glasssgod you really do crack me up. Go have another beer, I'll join ya,,, But make mine a bacardi coke. Someday we will meet up for a cold one. Next time I get through Wis, or next time you come thru MN.

Lived in Wisconsin 40 years, never been to Minnesota (I am afraid of Vikings)...but if you get to Milwaukee area I'll buy you a few.

xxx have known glasssgod for about 15 years-- never has bought me a drink, much less a few...

I must not know who you are IB, give me a hint.

OK wise guys, try this one out for yuks.

Bill Lear ( Lear Jet ) named his daughter Crystal Shanda Lear

True !!

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com