AGRR™ magazine/glassBYTEs.com™ Message Forum

AGRR Magazine
AGRR™ Magazine

glassBYTEs.com

AGRSS

NWRA

Key Media & Research
Privacy Policy

ATTENTIONThe glassBYTEs.com forum is being retooled and will return with a new look and functionality that will hopefully help our readers even more. Watch for an announcement when it will be ready, it will be a few months.

You can still stay up on daily news and comment on stories by signing up for the glassBYTEs daily e-newsletter at glass.com/subcenter. There is no charge. Hope to see you there!
General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
buying shops

Have any of you guys had anydody from belron or stores bought by them ask you if you are intrested in purchasing your shops?I have heard of a few guys that this has been going on.I just wonder if it is true.

Re: buying shops

At the NGA show in Tucson last month, Lubner (CEO of Belron) said, to paraphrase, "you build 'em & I'll buy 'em".

Belron's intent in the U.S. is no mystery. They will but companies with market significant presence and assets.

Sorry tailgaters, that doesn't include you. Your exit strategy is still to do work so cheap (while not understanding your costs) that you run yourself right out of business. Keep up the good work!

I have been getting calls for about 2 months and I tell them I am not interestd. They wont ever tell me who they are or what co. is interested. I did not have a call this week, they must of found someone to buy.

CALL ME, CALL ME, CALL ME!!!I'M ALMOST READY TO GET OUT OF THIS NITE-MARE! NO KIDDING!

XXX Let me know where you are and we can work a deal.

sometimes i wish it was that easy.

only problem is, i bet you wouldn't get blue sky, just inventory if you were lucky.

then what would you do? i couldn't just sit around all day.

I too wish it was that easy! I'm in rural Minn. one of the best lakes area in the state. post your e-mail and I'll think about it.

Would that be in the brainerd lakes area?

How's the musky fishing?

Just about straight west of Brainerd, next best batch of lakes. Don't do any musky fishin, but walleyes and northerns are every where, and 1/2 pd sunnies and 3/4-2pd crappies can be found if you know where to look. Thats what I need more time to fish! Every hour fishin' adds a day on to your life ya know! We have the clearest water in the state here. most lakes have clarity of 7-12 ft. One lake down the road has 26 ft clarity. They do alot of scuba diving there. It's way coool, like a big swimmin pool, but man that water is cold,, brrr.

Copyright © AGRR™/glassBYTEs™ All rights reserved.
20 PGA Drive, Suite 201, Stafford, Virginia 22554
540-720-5584 (P) 540-720-5687 (F) info@agrrmag.com
www.agrrmag.com / www.glassbytes.com